• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Support - Bombard?

spacecat

Apr 21, 2015
Just got to lvl15 and ran 2 maps without stumbling much specimens... probably because all other trash takes only 1 hit. I only stumbled a siren but that's it. It says it increases the chances to stumble so this means that supports already have a small % even without this perk?

Tried on sc's, fp's ... doesn't seem to work on them, or maybe I'm not testing enough. :confused: Used pump action and double barrel

Just got to lvl15 and ran 2 maps without stumbling much specimens... probably because all other trash takes only 1 hit. I only stumbled a siren but that's it. It says it increases the chances to stumble so this means that supports already have a small % even without this perk?

Tried on sc's, fp's ... doesn't seem to work on them, or maybe I'm not testing enough. :confused: Used pump action and double barrel
Did you try shooting at legs? Maybe this is why.

Upvote 0
So you want to aim for the legs, to stumble zeds? It makes sense now that you say it, but I never considered doing it before.

Do shots to the face have a chance of flinching them, or body shots knocking them over, or anything like that, or is it just 100% shoot the legs if you're trying to slow them down?

Upvote 0
It totally depends on the target zed as well as the weapon.

Both zeds and weapons have body, head, leg etc. stumble resistance and respectively power.

E.g. Eviscerator will always stumble a scrake on hit to head and even body, as well as stumble a FP on leg hit.
Generally aiming for the legs is a safer bet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0