• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. USMarine

Squad Wired Gaming

Now that we have power after hurricane Irma, I am back to recruiting full time. Please feel free to comment below or PM me for more information! :)
  2. USMarine

Squad Wired Gaming

We got our own server last night! It's Wired Gaming Atlanta Server (WiredGaming.org) IP: 66.223.16.6:8577 Hope to see you all on and having a blast! If you have any recommendations for the server, please let us know. :)
  3. USMarine

Squad Wired Gaming

Woot! Finally got my internet connection fixed! :D
  4. USMarine

Squad Wired Gaming

We have had quite a few people join our ranks as of late. We are incredibly happy that so many have decided to join our community.
  5. USMarine

Squad Wired Gaming

I would like to welcome Carcosa, Galgamex, Kaufman & Coffee4Mana to our RS:Vietnam division! Welcome to the family!
  6. USMarine

Squad Wired Gaming

Who are we? Wired Gaming is a multi-national, multi-game community that was founded on January 23, 2011. In the interim since our creation we have done our absolute best to ensure that we provide as many gamers as possible with a fun, hack-free gaming environment. We have made it our goal to...
  7. USMarine

Personalize weapon

People have named their rifles for a loooong time. In Vietnam, U.S. troops were dropping the crap M16A1 for the AK for the sheer reason that the initial batch of M16's were thought to be "self-cleaning" and Uncle Sam decided to not issue cleaning kits which lead to constant jams...
  8. USMarine

Driving

I slam on the brakes. Let them hit me. In Georgia, if someone hits you from behind, it's their fault. They should have enough space to be able to stop before hitting you. I don't completely stop, but I DO hit them hard enough the back of the vehicle comes up. I always hope they'll run into...
  9. USMarine

Death

"double tap"
  10. USMarine

Campaign system(s) ideas?

I thought what he was thinking - which is also a good idea :P
  11. USMarine

So I heard this was coming - not

*flashes back to the good days of gaming* Oh man - Nazi Vampires :D
  12. USMarine

:is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2::is2: Still not enough!
  13. USMarine

xD xDDDDDDD Destruction...it has arrived! And Chadwiick - that r teh top secrets!
  14. USMarine

Lol fear this on the battlefield XD :IS2: :eek: Please realize this is a joke :IS2:
  15. USMarine

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

ahhh! I'm stoked!!!
  16. USMarine

Tactics Third Tactic - The Art of Melee.

the correct answer is: Both
  17. USMarine

Ultimate WW2 game....

OFP-DR ta da
  18. USMarine

Female Red Army soldiers

[QUOTE=mistk
  19. USMarine

What in HOS are you most worried about?

You do realize you were almost caused a death right? :eek: It's how we use our 249's and 240's IRL, and it's how I use it in AA2. They wanna cry they can go jump off a bridge.
  20. USMarine

Weapon Sounds

That's one thing I love about DICE games. Those guys have never let me down on sound. Hoping to have the same quality here :)