• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nylle

Fallschirmj

Dude! Kaminski, your my hero 3D artist. Everytime, brilliant!
  2. Nylle

Level Design [WIP] RS-SubBase

I like the sandy trenches, and the sandy roads, and the sand in general. Man, more maps should use more sand, I love sand.
  3. Nylle

Level Design RSTE-Kobura

Sounds verry intreasting, can't wait to play it. I really like the non-linear map layout idea.
  4. Nylle

Level Design [WIP] RSTE-MundaPoint

Nice map, it has a uniqe feel to it, keep up the good work!
  5. Nylle

Level Design [wip] RSTE-Makin

This Project is perfect! I love the Idea of having LCVPs with a ramp that open/Closes with each wave, plus having additional spawn Points hence "Yellow Beach was a flanking position". I can sense that this is going to be my favourite Red Orchestra map ever made. Keep up the professional work...
  6. Nylle

What We Are Up To - Weapons and More!

Great update, keep up the good work everyone! I feel positive that in time we will have both Lugers and MG42s. :)
  7. Nylle

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

Nice soldiers Kaminski! This mod is really looking great!
  8. Nylle

Your favourite Gun noise

The T33 Tokarev Pistol sound is just amazing. There are so many other sweet sound effects in RO2, but if I had to pick one it would be the T33.
  9. Nylle

RS M1 Garand reload animation and sound fix

Oh man, the Resistance and Liberation reload animation is so sexy, I wish we could just copy it over to Rising Storm. Is so sad RnL is dead, it was a great fun game and the devs really put down alot of har work into it, the weapon animations for example are just awesome.
  10. Nylle

RS Make soldiers take damage from bamboo sticks and barb wire

Barbed wire is used for blocking off routes not dealing damage to the enemy. It would not inflict any noticeable amount of damage, it will however get stuck in your clothes. I can't imagine someone bleeding to death from barbed wire. Here's some unrelated interesting trivia: During WW1 the...
  11. Nylle

June 20th Multiplayer Patch

Why not? Has a higher bunker wall been added or is this just made with magical triggers?
  12. Nylle

Banzai and Boobytrap Dispensory

I really don't think banzai charge like mechanics are nessesary in HoS. Why would the Germans or Russians "Banzai" charge like that?
  13. Nylle

RS Balancing Iwo Jima

I think the map is good as it is. For me the japanease have won a great majority of rounds. If Iwo Jima would have re-cappable first objectives the Americans would often not even get off the beach.
  14. Nylle

RS My preferred class modifications

I think its great as it is. I know soldiers may have been carrying more grenades in real life, but in RS we respawn with new grenades and a battle dosn't last for hours. Also just wondering why you think everyone exept rifleman on the japanease side should have a pistol.
  15. Nylle

RS Japanese 'Garand'

Its great that RS diden't include the Jap-Garand just to make it more "balanced". Don't bring on thease prototype weapons like HoS did. I honestly like RS the way it is and I don't think it needs any more weapons, the devs' allready made a fantastic job! (But can I please get my Stuart soon?;))
  16. Nylle

Tactics BAR: Slow auto or Fast Auto?

I use both. When I expect close range combat or banzai charges I use fast, but when supressing and generlly just poping enemies I use slow.
  17. Nylle

BLOOD BATH starting!!!

Woah, the OP post has more colour than a 80s movie.
  18. Nylle

Jap Hero Skin?

I checked out all the skins/gear/helmets/weapons ranks in the SDK, I must say that the RS dev' team have made a absolutley great job on the models, textures and so on! The US Army Hero and Veteran skin looks damn badass. There is also models for a Radioman Class and a Anti-Tank Class +WIP Bazooka.
  19. Nylle

People who say "left/right" instead of "east/west"

It's all about using common sense and applying the method that fits the situation best. I prefer Left and Right because I think it's faster locate and type. E.g. "Squad, flank right!". Heres how I think: Left and Right is usally relative to the direction of the next objective from the current...
  20. Nylle

RS Battle of the sidearm

The Nambu pistol has a nice sound and feel, but I prefeer the 1911. Though I must admit that I've used the Nambu more, it feels more "exotic".