• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Baron

The non-English network thread

Speak another language than English, even if it's not your first? Want to play with people who speak that language? Post here. [COLOR=LightBlue]J'aimerais jouer avec des gens qui parlent Fran
  2. Baron

Tactics Should I weld it? The Absolute Idiot's reference

A long way back, Br@d posted a thread about this very topic. I intend to revisit it and expand it. Let me begin with a quote from a good friend of mine. Nutterbutter holds many opinions. Fiercely. I disagree with several of them. Fiercely. Which is why I love it when he posts things...
  3. Baron

The concise "fix" thread

Right now, the Suggestions board is all over the place. There are dozens of threads for each "fix" problem, and a dogpile of suggestions for new content on top of that. It is my personal opinion that what needs to be modified should be taken care of first, before adding any more content. I'm...
  4. Baron

OH GAWD I'M NEW WHAT DO I DO? The KF "tutor" thread.

I definitely went through this when I joined fresh off of the Christmas Steam sale. With no manual, I didn't know how to stay alive. Shopping, teamwork, the entire game was foreign to me. A month and a half later, I'm no veteran, but I can take care of myself. THESE FOUR THREADS HELPED me...
  5. Baron

Should I shoot it? The absolute idiot's reference.

Why is this not in Tactics? Because it isn't really a guide. It's more me putting my playstyle up for review. But for those of you who like information in small bites, this might be a good supplement to the comprehensive yet massive guides posted by Slavek and Nutterbutter, which any...