• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The non-English network thread

Meh , necesito dinero para asuntos financieros no relacionados con Killing Floor ( Matando Piso), Steam ( Vapor ) o sus afiliados
|
V
Meh , I need some money for financial issues non related to KF , Steam or their affiliates.

Interesting fact :
In spanish Killing Floor can be stupidly translated to : Matando Piso
And Steam is translated to : Vapor

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Piso Matando, actually. And that means, literally, a floor that is currently killing something. What you're looking for might be closer to Zona de Matanza.

WTh.. Im stupidly translating it , since it's my spanish is my first language.
Killing : Matando
Piso : Floor

Wich Killing Floor means Matando Piso ( Like I said , this isn't the proper definition)

Zona de Matanza : Killing Zone or whatever.

Schei

Upvote 0
I'm not really correcting you, man. I'm speculating as to how to translate it. I can see how that could be misunderstood. NOW I'm going to correct you.

In English, Killing Floor does not literally mean "Floor that kills". It's an area where killing happens. Usually in a slaughterhouse. /correction

I'm still not sure if there's a better way to translate "Floor". In this case, it doesn't refer to the actual floor, but rather to the fact that the killing area is on the ground, as opposed to (for example) in a machine.

Merde!

Touch

Upvote 0