• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

ATI users

Not always just crossfire:) no harm in trying....500kb is not a lot of wasted time;)
  2. X

rogame.exe Crashes after new Update

Danton, would you try this please, it may help... http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=68707
  3. X

[Fix] Crashing at splash screen since last update.

If any of you are crashing on splash screen if you have tried most of the fixes would you mind trying the fix that works for me, then if it is a cure for one or two TWI may look into it. It only takes a few minutes, i have to do this each time i play. Right: 1) Uninstall pb in add/remove...
  4. X

[Tuning] If you hang/crash at the splash screen!

If any of you are crashing on splash screen if you have tried most of the fixes would you mind trying the fix that works for me, then if it is a cure for one or two TWI may look into it. It only takes a few minutes, i have to do this each day i play. Right: 1) Uninstall pb in add/remove...
  5. X

uninstalling and reinstalling punkbuster seems to sort it....small price to pay i suppose.:IS2:
  6. X

Oh well that didnt last long.....got home today, loaded up RO.....crash, restored to yesterday, game ran with pb errors, tried to fix it.....crash... sorry to say but thats me done:(
  7. X

For me guys it was Punkbuster.... definitely, if i tried updating pb i would crash or get errors and kicked from game. I loaded a fresh win7 install today, updated drivers etc, game loaded and ran but had pb errors, tried fixing it and then i started crashing on load screen, I had created a...
  8. X

Re installed windows ....i can now play... weird, because it was a fresh install at beta.....ah well:IS2:
  9. X

Happens in the Beta as well as the full game:mad:
  10. X

They will be trying to sort it out but who knows how long it will take.... TWI are great for sorting stuff out. *doh, Putz got in before me
  11. X

Mines a fresh install, put on the day the beta was released:mad:
  12. X

Right, reinstalled steam, re downloaded RO2, still the buggering same. Log file attached. Had enough tbh. So hope you guys can get to the bottom of it, not so bothered about the money, just my mates are playing.....and i was the one who told them how great it was going to be...oh the irony :(...
  13. X

This is getting silly, decided to verify cache again, 13 files were missing, steam dl them, tried RO, crash, verified cache, 3 files missing, steam dl, tried RO, crash.....changed dl location, verified cache, 12 files missing!!!!!! Tried RO, crash, verified cache and guess what.....12 files...
  14. X

Thanks for trying Putz, but no joy.....:( seems strange to be fine before one patch and screwed after another:confused:
  15. X

I have faith in TWI fixing the crash issue, but i feel they may lose a few customers along the way. I've gone from being able to play the game (although appalling fps/stutters/slowdowns etc) to now not being able to play at all, just crash at options menu. Frustrating to say the least:( The...
  16. X

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

probably get banned or at least an infringement but... you F***wits complaining about stats are complete d**ks. Let TWi fix the damn game, then sort your precious stats out..jesus
  17. X

Heres another, getting frustrating to say the least, ahh well, good luck:cool:
  18. X

What is your average FPS?

Same card as you, q6600 @ 3.2, 4gigs ram... med/low no difference, starts at 30-40fps, a couple of minutes in and its as low as 12:( this is on a fresh install of win7 64. Would love a solid 25fps to be honest at least the game would be playable, I have been playing since the paid beta...
  19. X

What is your average FPS?

Probably because you come across as a dick
  20. X

Still getting no server list

Have you tried connecting through steam servers or from your friends list? I cant join pb enabled servers through the game but i can through steam servers or friends.....go figure. It might help in the short term;)