• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your average FPS?

i'm running on a 5850 here as well.

E8400
4gb ram
Win 7

Getting just around 20'ish-30 fps (if I'm lucky) in game.

Running at med-low settings. I wasn't expecting all ultra settings but thought medium would at LEASt be smooth for me, 30-fps min-40'ish, but I can't even get that.

seriously, i feel like i just bought this thing...i mean...i know i didn't...but i still have the cc bill from this build :eek:

Upvote 0
I have a fps of 10-30 settings are ultra (whitout Motion blur) but the same fps on low settings my System is as follows.
8gb Ram
Ati 6950 2gb
AMD Phenom II X4 955 3,2GHz Black Edition
(not overclocked)
in the last beta patch my fps was 60+ on 64 players and any map
on the exact same settings but now my fps is sheit.

Upvote 0
I'm not seeing how people with older hardware than myself are running on ultra/high with 50-70 fps...

Before I begin, here are my specs.

Evga Gtx 560 TI (2 G.B.)

Amd Phenom II x6 1100T BE 3.3GHZ 3.7GHZ Turbo

8 G.B. 1600 RAM

Gigabyte 990FX Mobo

(can post links when I get home later if needed).

But I'm on default settings, which are all high and 90 FOV, etc, etc. And sure, I get up to 65 FPS but my FPS ranges from 25-65 at anytime during a game, no matter if it's a 64 player server or a 32.

So, there is evidently something affecting certain people's rigs, and mine is one of them...there is no way a gtx 260 or w/e with an older cpu should be running ultra with the same fps as I am. :eek: :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if there is a memory leak for 2 GB cards? seems like 1 GB cards are getting steady fps, while Mine and others will all the sudden drop to 25 then slowly go back up and be at a steady 40-50ish. (not counting arty, smoke, etc).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mine is around 40-ish sometimes 30 or 25 depens on the map.
Considering my GFX card is outdated, Ati 4890 1 GB.

Same card as you, q6600 @ 3.2, 4gigs ram...

med/low no difference, starts at 30-40fps, a couple of minutes in and its as low as 12:( this is on a fresh install of win7 64.

Would love a solid 25fps to be honest at least the game would be playable, I have been playing since the paid beta (changed config/settings/.ini so many times) and had probably 2hrs of decent play.

If it wasn't TWI i would be asking for my money back.

Fingers crossed:(

Upvote 0
I love the doucher claiming it's hardware. Really impractical arguments, you get flamed for being stupid. Not because of your conspiracys

q6700 3.33
Win7 x64
ati 6870
8gb ram

i run at 20-40fps everything set to LOWEST

It's weird that you and I have similar hardware and opposite experiences with FPS. We have the same video card, ram and operating system. The only difference is I have a core i7 2600.

Upvote 0
I used to play on medium settings at an average of ~35 fps but have since turned all settings to low and now I get at least 50 fps. Everything goes down between 5 and 10 fps on loaded servers with lots on my screen.

http://www.twitch.tv/snowyoak/b/293975151
The video is from the beta and was taken while I was playing on high settings. The release version & recent patches have lower performance.

AMD x4 944
ATI radeon HD 5770
8gb DDR3 ram

The funny thing is I never used to think that having any more then 30 fps was necessary for playing a game smoothly, but after switching and experiencing how fluid and beautiful everything is @ 60 fps I'll never go back. I'll be getting one of those pre-built corsair liquid cpu coolers soon as I get some $, so I'll update here when I add it and OC my cput a bit.

PS: I wish mine ran as smoothly as Mal's. :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what are you guys playing on 12 people servers?

AMD Phenom 955 3.2 (not oc)
6 GB Ram triple channel
1 Asus ROG Matrix 5870 2GB (not oc)
Everything on Ultra
Always playing on 64 man servers

40-50 fps undergound
40-30 above ground
30-20 when in combat

It doesnt affect me as much as the game still runs smooth unless ISP takes farts and stuff but there is no proper optimization. Definately not my custom rig but again no complains *shrugs*

-

Just checked a few posts up there. Dont thin this game caters to AMD/ATI crowd, which is understandable but its ok. @ the AMD/ATI people here: we can still play whatever we want for years to come so no sweat :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0