• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. b737lvr

Hugely dissapointed.

BAHA! The game is near perfect for release! All of these bugs people are complaining about are fast fixes! The performance issues with some people is because of the fact the game is ran in debug mode. NO ****! RO2 Beta in debug mode?!? Well guess what, it is folks
  2. b737lvr

Hugely dissapointed.

I guarantee none of these people that have complained have EVER done any sort of development of technology.
  3. b737lvr

Axis or Allies?

This thread is repeated too much.
  4. b737lvr

Patchnotes:Fixed Ranked vs. Unranked issues. It really works this time. Really Really

I ranked up a TON on one match. It showed me my new rankings and I was supposed to get the C96 and such but quit the game and looked at my profile and it didn't change. I was like WHAT
  5. b737lvr

Bolt bug and Melee bug

Well in-game it currently does. try it out. Fire a shot, hold R, and try to fire again. Only works with manual bolt op, obivously. It still uses the rounds up. But try it. LMB, Hold R, LMB again. DO NOT CYCLE THE BOLT!!!
  6. b737lvr

Bolt bug and Melee bug

did you read he post? do you think I'm an idiot? I clearly said that the bug is after firing a round, than holding down 'R' to check ammo, it allows me to shoot again. No shell ejection.
  7. b737lvr

Bolt bug and Melee bug

1st. With the bolt action rifles, I noticed that after firing a shot, I am able to 'Check my ammo' and it loads a new round with out ejecting the old one. 2nd. When a player is prone they are unable to be killed by a melee/stab. I have tried this several times and it's not hurting em.
  8. b737lvr

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

HOLY-RAPTOR JESUS! I can't wait to play all weekend long. THIS IS AMAZING!! I already tried it out but of course people are going to non-stop complaining about nothing. I love it.
  9. b737lvr

What's with the "kill notification" sound??

I heard a metal cracking sound when I shot a guy in the head. To be honest people, I think TWI is playing with our heads. I mean come on, we constantly complain about CoD on the forums, suddenly we find CoD related stuff in-game (No sway, 100% Accuracy, killing people at 200 meters with an...
  10. b737lvr

Squad The 3rd SS Realism Division

Ich habe mich registriert. Wie werde ich eingestellt? (sorry for poor german)
  11. b737lvr

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

Yes WAAAAAAY too many Semi-Auto's and Auto's. It discourages me form using the rifle sometimes :( and 39th your sig inspired me to do my own ^.^
  12. b737lvr

My opinions about the RO2 BETA

Bolt rifle reload is WAAAY too fast. even with the stripper clips. round by round loading was frowned upon during battle and you would almost never see a soldier reload his rifle when it has rounds already in the mag. This video is probably the fastest I have seen. But the technique used isnt...
  13. b737lvr

Getting Unlocks in Beta

lol. Im hoping I don't have to face him. Oh wait that's right I only play germans xD
  14. b737lvr

Grain elevator's awfull gameplay if you agree post here and say why

while we're on the subject, I can't help but noticed that I feel like the only guy on my team sometimes that isn't camping. I hate this :( I was the only guy on axis running into the objectives capping. Everyone else was outside n trenches shooting em from outside :mad:
  15. b737lvr

Game grass ruins my day

lol not at all. Grass is grass and it is not transparent no matter how you look at it.
  16. b737lvr

Game grass ruins my day

I did. just turned Foilage to low. It have me a HUGE FPS increase
  17. b737lvr

What about all the jerks?

a lot of people saw a new WWII game on the front page of steam who never owned RO1 and are causing issues in-game. They don't understand the TWI community and its seriousness when it comes to gameplay. They will disappear eventually like RO1 did, as someone already mentioned, but for now we're...