• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RuneHarle

Code Need a hand with this code

Alright, this is quite annoying. Goal : upon firing, ammo is expended from secondary and added to named source in the amount named. No errors in compiling >.> and all my variations just will not ad the ammo. only log error This is located in my weapons altfire class, the fire animation...
  2. RuneHarle

[Perk] Pointman

V1.01 now in links 8-21-12 14:30 (UTC -0600) per the idea of Ramare http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=82655 I threw it together this morning before class. Works with Marco's ServerPerks. V.6 http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36065...
  3. RuneHarle

Code Secondary Ammo Icon

Alright I have searched althrough the killingfloor hud textures and the .uc files and I cannot find in the .uc'c where it identifies and places the m79 as the "secondaryammoicon" or where in the texture files a "secondaryammoicon" is hidden away. If anyone has anyinformation about how I can...
  4. RuneHarle

Code [Help] Alt Fire Issues

Well as the title states I'm having issues with my altfire. I used the M4203 as a base model for my AK47FT (flamethrower attachment). I recenelty made a M4Masterkey that has very few bugs and works pretty well so I have no idea why my flamethrower will not fire. I will include the necessary...
  5. RuneHarle

Code [Help] Item check inside stats

Alright the idea is I want when said stat is pulled to check for a certain item in inventory. This is essentially what i have thrown together. Also tried this way. And this way Error
  6. RuneHarle

Code [Question]Coding Side Perks

Well as the title states I have coded some perks that I want to be active on the side, but I'm not really sure where to start as far as making them always active and nonselectable. They are made in the same format as a normal perk so any advice on how to remove them from the perklist without...
  7. RuneHarle

Code [help]custom code for shop duals

basically i'm trying to write or find a code that will do an inventory check and if item A is in inventory then it allow to you to buy item B regardless of weight restrictions. the reason i need this is i have all my single and dual versions of pistols set to the same weight so that you can...
  8. RuneHarle

Code [help] Add to custom stat in new damtype

alright well, I recently have made some new damage stats and I've used the functions that worked in my dual wielder beta, but now i get an error on compiling them New damagetype Bullpup damagetype from kfmod stat file -error- bad or missing expression in "if" line 6
  9. RuneHarle

Code [help]

Alright well I have been working a bit inside my hud and custom shop and I have at some point disabled the buying of the mp5m somehow. It IS in the shop, it can be highlighted buy having enough cash, but upon purchase it does not remove the cash or add it to my inventory. It does however make...
  10. RuneHarle

Code Creating a new class

I've gotten most of this together but I ran into this error about 1 1/2 hours ago and it has stumped me. I have done as instructed and checked the weapon classes against the editors extracted files and the classes match from what I can see. Can someone tell me what is wrong or what tiny.HUGE...
  11. RuneHarle

Dual Wielder

{Description} Coded to work with Marco's ServerPerks http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...ad.php?t=36065 Icons All related coding question about this class have been redirected to here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=988597#post988597 Please leave...
  12. RuneHarle

Should special features stay with event maps?

I know the topic of the xmas zeds has been brought up quite a bit and I'm glad that someone made a mutator for them even though TWI said that it will never be whitelisted. That is not my argument. I am asking the opinion of the community on whether or not we as a whole believe that special...
  13. RuneHarle

An Event idea

This might seem somewhat stupid but since the image is already in the game I move for a 60's 70's event. My point of reference is the fleshpound poster in hospital horrors. Just imagine it rollerskating clots, diva sirens, bohemian stalkers, 70's esc workingman butcher gorefast, lumber jack...
  14. RuneHarle

When did crossbow bolts become retrievable..?

Well yea I was messing around on the doom map with the IJC weapon mod on trying to find descent combinations of weapons so I picked up my crossbow and a fnfal as a comando and as a sharpshooter fired off a few bolts to get my bearings as I don't usually carry the crossbow and to my surprise i...
  15. RuneHarle

A combination of ideas that would allow new content more easily

While sitting at work bored I developed a few suggestions that I believe would not only give our current community a reason to keep playing but also bring back any older players and possibly some new. I would like to state that I welcome constructive criticism as I have no issues reworking some...