• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Roflrocket

The Revolution Begins ...

downloading now
  2. Roflrocket

Box Art - and System Specs

very nice box art can`t wait. any date on when we can pre order for a life sized replica is 2
  3. Roflrocket

Eye Contact, Facial Expressions, and Morale

I hate be another person to say this but it would be a lot of work for something hardly anyone would notice.
  4. Roflrocket

ROHOS on coming soon list.

I want to pre order already so i don't have to worry about spending all my money later.
  5. Roflrocket

Red Orchestra MMO

you've obviously never heard of Battleground europe.
  6. Roflrocket

MAC OS Compatible

splleing msitaeks ar coll rihgt?
  7. Roflrocket

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

okay maybe this isn't related to RO but i look at this post i made before osama was killed:[30/04/2011 6:23:21 PM] SHARPE: YouTube - Special Poetry Slam - Werewolf 0:06 "HELP WHERE IS BIN LADEN"
  8. Roflrocket

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

after all that money i payed to his paypa- oh i mean after all the time i spent uhh, following the game, i don't get one?
  9. Roflrocket

Destruction

ok my bad don't know wtf i was thinking when i typed that.
  10. Roflrocket

Being able to see yourself

easy solution for legs blocking your view, make ROHOS like this :http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html
  11. Roflrocket

Realism issues. You can't exit a tank?? and many more!

i think it should have it so you have to stay in a tank until it's immoblilized or something, then you can bail out. then you won't have people going tank commander to get an smg on urban tank maps. too late to add bailing tho so stop *****ing there not changing it, im sick of these threads.
  12. Roflrocket

And now the storms.

would be cool to get another one of these battle summary things in the next report, Great job.
  13. Roflrocket

Cooperation with PR-devs?

sadly i fear the closest thing your going to get to a ww2 large map type game is battlefield 1942 or ww2 online battleground europe, atleast in my life time.
  14. Roflrocket

Destruction

commissar isn't Russian for commander, you know...
  15. Roflrocket

jamming/dud system?

incorporate a mini game at the start and if anyone fails it there gun jams and blows up.
  16. Roflrocket

Personalize weapon

also have it so as you level up and get more kills, you get a sort of currency, RO points, if you will, to use to buy slots for weapon addons such as scopes, duel mags, etc. and you can buy different colours and styles for your scope reticle. I have never seen this done in any game and i believe...
  17. Roflrocket

PCGAMER RO2 screenshots. New? Hmm.

a curious comment on that page: " Lemon says: April 21, 2011 at 3:51 pm LOL.Graphics
  18. Roflrocket

Is-2

look on threads where people complain that the screws on a panel are in the wrong spot on the pz IV and you will find them
  19. Roflrocket

Is-2

in order to get a beta key you must write a fifty page essay on said thread that proves you've read every post.
  20. Roflrocket

2D Art Red Orchestra 2 (wallpaper IV)

nice job +1