• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. MORDRED

Spring Update "Neon Nightmares" Is Here!

So it's not possible to sell Cyber Rave cosmetics atm?
  2. MORDRED

Recycling duplicates is not working properly!?

Not sure if it's a bug or it was intentional, so I post it here. Searched the forum, but haven't seen anyone talking about it. Every time I try to recycle my duplicates I can only recycle 10. It's so annoying when you have more that 10 duplicates. You really have to repeat that recycle process...
  3. MORDRED

PC Second FN FAL | Jaeger | Dynamic keeps re-appearing in inventory

Same here. We need that destroy button or ability to recycle such items as well. I have these duplicates and it bugs me from time to time: -Steampunk Outfit Bundle -Cyberpunk Event Helmet & Outfit -FN FAL Jaeger Dynamic
  4. MORDRED

PC vault crates not appears after dropping

No joking? Roskomnadzor is the one to blame? :D
  5. MORDRED

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

Great update overall, as always TWI :) However I faced one problem right in the beginning. I used prestige button on all of my perks. Received a lot of dosh and crates, but crates seem to never appear in my inventory. In fact they are missing even after game/steam restart. Whoops :eek...
  6. MORDRED

WWAUT - Seeing Some Top Men About The Future

So it means that we will get Halloween event, but won't be able to play Xmas event. That doesn't sound good to me. I can't imagine Xmas without gingerbread man :(
  7. MORDRED

WWAUT - Smelling That Pumpkin Spice

Halloween themed map and zeds + 2 bosses sounds really exciting! This! I've been waiting for prestige mode for so long. Wiped all my 25 perks and leveled them up already..
  8. MORDRED

King and Mini Fleshpounds -Might- be Permanent

Personally I'd love to see those weak fleshpounds with altered skin tones in survival. I also don't mind them adding King Fleshpound as new boss. Alter his appearance a bit, change his skin tone, make him bigger and add him have some more extra moves and tricks.
  9. MORDRED

Summer Sideshow 2XP Last Week Of The Show!

Encore! They demand an encore!
  10. MORDRED

Final Map KF-Farm

Great to see more of KF classics return. There is an issue however. The railings on the bridges are way too high. One can't jump on/over them like we used to do. I hope you will get it fixed at some point in future. Overall - really good job. Love the lighting and atmosphere.
  11. MORDRED

Poll - Favorite Map

I liked Nuked before it was added to KF2. Though map seems a lot worse now. Old versions were a lot better.
  12. MORDRED

beat the weekly challenge but didnt get the reward.

Same here, didn't get both rewards. For weekly challenge and seasonal one.. Frustrated a bit
  13. MORDRED

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

Weekly Outbreak is really a great idea. Will add some variety for sure. Same here. Can confirm, Winchester is missing.
  14. MORDRED

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

Everyone's a winner!
  15. MORDRED

From a friend

Some event is coming probably
  16. MORDRED

KF 2 1046 Opt In Beta is Up!

Dual-bladed gorefast and new zerk weapon after release only *sigh*
  17. MORDRED

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

Gorequick sounds like a teenager gorefast or smth like that.. :D Two 9mm pistols for lvl 15? Kinda meh, it's for lvl 5 at best. And the passive you're suggesting will take away a big portion of fun from the game on later waves.
  18. MORDRED

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

I believe they said, that they will return to that idea at some point after release. Can't recall, was is said on twitch streams or could I read it somewhere in an interview.
  19. MORDRED

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

The time has come for this image to show up again :confused: He looks a bit more yellow here, maybe because of the gunfire. I guess you should change his skin tone a bit.