• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - What To Expect Post Launch (the start)

Oy The Destroyer;n2275071 said:
Does that Gorefast have some kind of tentacle tongue? Must be a hit with the stalkers. Also that mace and shield looks like a wet dream come true. Zerk may just be my new main class when that launches.

Slightly disappointed at the lack of info on Suvivalist though. Will he have the same skill tree as the other classes or some kind of unique loadout screen?

LOL dude I like you.

Upvote 0
The tongue on that Gorefaster. I assume it will latch to players and drag itself or the player close to it while it spins.

Or maybe it's just got some Gene Simmons genes in it. As others have said, it'd be nice if one could tell it apart from normal Gore when its in crowds. Maybe glowing eyes or something.
But at the same time, maybe that similarity is exactly what makes it so dangerous. You can't be sure if its normal Gorefast or Gorefaster until it starts whacking you.

Mace and Shield is beautiful. A hubcap and a traffic sign chained together. Axe heads welded to a baseball bat. Gorgeous concept and modelling as always. Plus it'll be nice to have a new toy to fling Zed corpses around with while flailing into crowds.
Considering the title of this WWAUT I guess its safe to assume all the next WWAUT will be previewing new weapons for all the perks. Exciting stuff.

Upvote 0
Lorkenpeist;n2275089 said:
Hmm DBG is a medium high tier zed? I consider regular gorefast to be a medium low tier zed, and Siren/Husk to be medium (although maybe TWI rank them as medium high) so what makes DBG so much more powerful than regular gorefast? Isn't just the extra damage or is there more to it than that? Do they have more health? If so I hope they are larger so that it makes some degree of sense to be tougher. It wouldn't make sense for a second blade to give you more health.

Your over thinking the "sense" thing for appearance, I assume that besides more health and being faster, it will probably block and be much hater to hit due to both blades. It can probably do what KF2 FP/Brute do is block its face with 1 arm and blindly attack with the other. Since its blades are also really long, a helicopter attack (much like Toymaster's Pinwheel) will probably be a death sentence in tight spaces.

Oh the survivalist looks like a neat idea. Don't know why people are upset (I haven't payed attention to this game in a while). Are people made because the MA is being delayed for this?

Wish the best of luck for a great launch.

Upvote 0
In a way,having the double-gorefast the same color can bring a nasty surprise... But I also think it could have a different hue, or maybe be a "special gorefast" instead of a new zed altogether. But it might end up pretty cool!

Nice twist with the shield though... Didn't think about that at all. It looks awesome and I hope it plays as well! However,I'm a bit tired of having zerker weapons... He already got two more than anyone!

Upvote 0
The time has come for this image to show up again :confused:
Spoiler!

He looks a bit more yellow here, maybe because of the gunfire. I guess you should change his skin tone a bit.

Upvote 0