• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Anyone to make a heavy bolt-action sniper rifle with a magazine capacity of 5?

Just go to the topic. The xbow is behaving as a "heavy sniper" pretty awful. Anyone do this job? Bolt action(not single action,that's too outdated). Magazine capacity 5(to make the RoF low,since reloading is necessary). PS: It is also appreciated if anyone make a M14 scoped instead of...
  2. F

Different perks require different technique and intelligence. You Found it?

Just go to the topic. In 1017 balancing is much better than the previous versions,although not perfect yet. To play different perks,you need different attribute.Technique is important,intelligence is important,but NOT ALL PERKS REQUIRE BOTH. Technique required↑ Sharpshooter Commando Firebug...
  3. F

Tactics What is the location to suivive in official maps?

Go to the topic. All available location to survive: WestLondon: Go to the gate with a few police cars. Weld the gate and the door to the basement(Get a support). Flamethrower and shotgun are very welcomed in this map. (Boss fight,maybe you should go to the street which ends in the church and...
  4. F

[Balancing]Make the spawn weapon at lv6 worth the same

Just go to the topic. Some of my team recommand spawn as another perk and grab their offers,and then go to the real perk. How many benefits are the offers? <first of all,all perks are lv6> Medic:armor+MP7 armor worths $300 and MP7 worths $67 *special* if your armor is damaged during the first...
  5. F

[Balancing]Nerf the discount for Medic MP7s.

Just as the topic. $90 for a MP7,is that fair? $90 is just awesome price and allows medic to buy a bunch of them. In my opinion I think that the MP7 should be about the same price as the other perk tier 2 weapon. This means about $300 (LV6). Also,I heard someone ever mentioned a medic...
  6. F

[Help]I want to record some KF video,but how to achieve this?

Just like the topic. Fraps is used to record the whole fight. Problem: At critical moments I want to have "Split screen" effect.Images from both the long hallway and the short corridor are needed to be displayed on 1 screen.Very much like what we see in Battlefield 2 intro. How to do a...
  7. F

[Balancing] Commando weapons weight

Just as the topic. The commando have Bullpup/AK47/SCAR. They weight 6/6/5. SCAR is the most powerful weapons among the three while the most light-weight. Is that fair? For balancing I think that SCAR should be weight 8,and the bullpup 5. Reasons? Commando equipped with SCAR and AK47 weights...
  8. F

[balancing]the price for MP7 ammo

Just as the topic. MP7 costs $3000. As a LV6 medic you get MP7 for $90.It is VERY cheap. But? Filling an empty MP7 costs $200,but selling it and buying it back costs only $23 (90-67). This replenish full ammo.Is that fair? I suggest either decrease the price for MP7 ammo,or increase the price...
  9. F

More grenades perk can be a GOOD IDEA I think!

That's it. #1 Nowaday buffs which advantage in grenades: Demo:2.2x damage,11 grenades. Support:1.6x damage,11 grenades. Firebug:Fire grenades. How about giving the commando the "fast hand" buff? Quote:LV6 Commando reload 35% faster. How about turning this into a "fast hand" buff?Which...
  10. F

Tactics [Help!!]Anyone ever succeed in HospitalHorrors HOE?No mod

Just as the topic.Anyone succeed?Where to camp?What loadout is required? My commander ever thought that the mid-air tunnel would be OK,but it's filled with curtain and junk piles!It's FRECKIN NIGHTMARE!!:mad:
  11. F

Hello guys!I'm a Chinese player who speaks English here!

That's it.Have I got any errors in English?Many college students can't even throw 1 full English sentence without grammer errors out of their mouths.I don't think I am one of them. Suggestions?I can. Tactics?I can. Teamwork?I can. Discussion?I hope there are no gaps.:D
  12. F

Tactics Grenade+M32 shot strategy?It's f**king powerful!

Just as the topic.Toss grenades at the enemy and detonate it with a M79 or M32 shot.Massive damage against small and big zeds in the radius,even FPs can't survive them.:IS2:
  13. F

Tactics Bedlam HOE:What's the best location to camp,and what loadout?

Greetings from KF-Utopia,the only "army" of KF players in CHINA. I am the only pro medic in this "army".(Pro means that I am the only one who knows body-blocking in the army) Go to the topic.KF-Bedlam is the #3 most difficult map in this game.I discussed with the seniors of the army on how to...
  14. F

Tactics Medic tactics:body shield against FPs?

Just as the topic.FP on HOE charges and make a top condition man into dying by one stroke(HP38,no armor).A LV6 medic can take 4 charges.Block the FP's way and call the whole team for concentrate fire avoid casualties. Once I shielded a SS in the status that the patty gatling him;)3 men fled...
  15. F

Idea about SS.

All the weapons for SS are totally screwed.New ones are needed. In the modding area there are already a Hunting rifle released,and a M99 anti-material rifle,and a M44 bayonet.They are all in the beta version but I think they are pretty nicely done. What is the use of...
  16. F

[Discussion]How will the SS be in the future?There are too many guns for SS now.

There are rifles: LAR Xbow M14 [mod]M44 bayonet [mod]SA80 DMR [mod]M99 anti-material rifle [mod]M24 sniper rifle pistols: 9mm tactical/dual handcannon/dual [mod]MK23/dual It's a bit too much and is against the 3 tier weapon law in KF. Many were crying for sniper rifles while quite a few good...
  17. F

Asking for help:Does the commando own a faster hand on tossing grenades?

Just as the topic.The icon for grenades at the shop is a commando icon.That seems quite strange. The perks who has a buff for grenades are Demo and Support. Demo:11 grenades,2.2x damage. Support:11 grenades,1.6x damage. (The molotov for firebug is not included) What does the commando icon...
  18. F

Is the Barrett M99 balanced?It is in the modding area

As the topic says the Barrett M99 AMR is a SS weapon ,which (of course with the LV6SS perk) takes out the FP with 1 headshot on 6 men HOE. Unbalanced is it?But it weighs at least 13kg,single action,slow scoping/unscoping,and with a maximum ammo capacity of 25.(each round costs at least 10...
  19. F

Some of my own thoughts on KF perks,weapons and so on

On the first thing,I'll say some of my own thought on KF perks For the reason of balance the perk with high fire rate weapons should have low damage per round,the perk with slow fire rate weapons with high damage per round.In this way their DPS are balanced. DM should be equipped with low...
  20. F

How many countries are they from in KF players?

I confess,I am from CHINA... Greeting from KF-Utopia,the largest KF community in CHINA