• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

More grenades perk can be a GOOD IDEA I think!

That's it.
Nowaday buffs which advantage in grenades:
Demo:2.2x damage,11 grenades.
Support:1.6x damage,11 grenades.
Firebug:Fire grenades.

How about giving the commando the "fast hand" buff?

Quote:LV6 Commando reload 35% faster.

How about turning this into a "fast hand" buff?Which means
Reloading weapons
Swapping weapons animation
Aim/unaim animation
Tossing grenades
↑All above 35% faster?

How about giving demolitions discount for grenades?$7 for a M32 grenade and $40 for a hand grenade,is that fair?How can a hand grenade be so expensive while the rifle grenades be so cheap?
I recommand rise the price of M32/M79 grenades,and give demo a discount on hand grenades.

#3 This is very simple.How about changing the perk icon before grenades in shop to the demo icon?The current icon is the commando icon.

Actually some weapons need to be temporarily lowered to throw nades, like the flamethrower slows you down quite a bit if I remember right. I'll have to test it and see.

As for the other parts, I'd love to see a commando bring the sights up to his face a lot quicker, as I already stopped using the toggle feature in favor of holding down the mouse button. Plus whenever I DO use the sights, it's either to reduce spread for a while while spraying, or for a few accurate shots. Half the time I'm already firing while waiting for the sights to be centered, so having another fraction of a second being used for aiming would help a little.

Upvote 0