• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Uffz.Juschkat

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

This is the crap I'm talking about... You don't get it man you're completely lost as to why people are upset in the first place... Its not about getting better with the Ppsh... its about being realistic, and historically correct. First the Ppsh WAS given to soldiers with the drum mag not the...
  2. Uffz.Juschkat

Awesome post SheepDip! Very diplomatic and level headed, unlike many posts where people are very reasonably upset including myself. I think if I am to respond now I would get banned or put on "vacation", because I am very upset with what the devs have done. So again, thanks for being reasonable...
  3. Uffz.Juschkat

Well first, they have deleted two long time supporting members and all of their posts have disappeared, and any mentioning of their names have disappeared as well...:mad: (LemoN and Bswearer) Secondly, if you would only look at the hundreds of posts in the past from a trillion different...
  4. Uffz.Juschkat

Shall we have snow white uniform for Axis in winter?

Its not grey, its an olive green which isn't correct. At least from what I've seen of the German "HERO"... They need the overcoats (Mantels)
  5. Uffz.Juschkat

Does anyone remember this thread? Its funny seeing all the concerns being met with You can turn it off... AGAIN, what happened? That thread is perfect for quoting, seeing how everyone believed in TWI to help both realism people and gamers have the game that they wanted. What happened? Will this...
  6. Uffz.Juschkat

Level Design Project Barrikady

Awesome guys! Looking forward to it! Are you guys planning on re-skinning any of the German soldiers, and giving them different tunics and what not? edit: I joined your forums no point in really giving anymore feed back on these...
  7. Uffz.Juschkat

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

There's mine... A Remington 600 Oberndorf G98 1917 Mosin Nagant 91/30 Izhevsk 1943 Suomi Kp31 rebuild K98 BNZ 1944 Swedish Mauser 1919
  8. Uffz.Juschkat

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

My point was that you don't have to "sand" "grind" or "cut" them off... My first sight hood was an original I know for sure. I took it off once, and never wanted to take it off again. I still don't know how it fell off, I just noticed it missing one day and bought a new one which unfortunately...
  9. Uffz.Juschkat

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

Did you just make that up, or where did you read, see, or hear that from? Not trying to be a jerk, but it sounds a bit far fetched seeing that I've lost two sight hoods on my k98 already... They're actually somewhat simple to take off. There's two grooves in the sight block that allow a sight...
  10. Uffz.Juschkat

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

What? I must be reading in to this a little too much or something... :confused:
  11. Uffz.Juschkat

Symbols

Landrik, you realize thats an M42 you posted right ;)
  12. Uffz.Juschkat

Symbols

I don't know how many times I've brought up the variations in uniforms on these threads. I've suggested letting people choose whether they get an M36 or M40 tunic, whether they get to wear helmet camo covering, chicken wire, rubber band, or just plain. Also a billion times suggested that the...
  13. Uffz.Juschkat

One of the best posts so far, and my thoughts exactly. I wondered what happened to server side options...? I remember fight after fight of all of our worries being parried by YOU CAN TURN IT OFF and thats how we were silenced, but now we've played the game, and we CAN'T TURN IT OFF like said...
  14. Uffz.Juschkat

I loved the game at first and now I haven't played it because there aren't any server options such as turning the rare weapons completely off. I really hope they fix this later on, but with the attitude that I've seen recently I not so sure...
  15. Uffz.Juschkat

Buying an SVT-40

Thanks for the information guys! Yeah, and you can pick up the newly built semi-auto Stg-44's for like $2,500 there in Canada. Unfortunately I live in Texas (for the sake of buying an SVT-40 for $300). They used to be cheap here in the US, but I haven't seen too many as of recently. There was...
  16. Uffz.Juschkat

Buying an SVT-40

I'm thinking about buying an SVT-40, is there anywhere I can find out some great information on the weapon and what is correct as far as prices go? The one I am thinking about buying is $800 and has a plumb colored bolt, I've heard that that is a post war thing, is that right? Thanks
  17. Uffz.Juschkat

I wish now that the game has been released that they would fully explain the whole hero/veteran status such as related to the unlocks and rare weapons IN DETAIL, as the current system is still badly bugged. I also want to know about your avatar "looking" more veteran.
  18. Uffz.Juschkat

Germans had LESS MP40s

I think I've heard that too, weren't they encircled, or was that with the Mp43/44? I also like this, but I thought most of the foreign weapons/older smgs like mp-28 were given to the WSS instead of the Heer truppen. As far as the load out is concerned This is my idea: In a 64 player server...
  19. Uffz.Juschkat

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

Let's be honest here, if the Germans had the mkb42 and the G41 in the numbers that are represented in the game, we probably wouldn't have heard about Stalingrad, as the Germans would have bull dozed the Russians. I feel that this new "patch" still hasn't fixed the issue, and yes I'm definitely...
  20. Uffz.Juschkat

Let's do a brainstorm: Historically accurate mode

A usual German squad at the time of Stalingrad consisted of a squad leader (nco) and the Mg team and the rest were supporting riflemen so around 10 guys. The Squad leader usually had an Mp40. Then you had the Mg gunner and his helper. Maybe one guy with the G41, and the rest were good old...