• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Beta Map RO-Kolno_Beta2

Awesome. This is definietly one of my favorite infantry maps. I didn't think you could improve it but I guess you did. It looks even more fantastic.
  2. A

WeaponSounds 716ID

As I stated earlier in this thread...the stock RO soundjob is a work of art. The only way you could make something better is to have a state of the industry, professional sound team working on it. And then, I still would doubt it could compete with the RO sounds.
  3. A

Last.fm

I've tried to get OpenPandora (best program ever) to work with Last.fm but it doesn't seem to work for some reason. My sn is: jrcarscadden. I don't have any music or anything on it as I never used it.
  4. A

2D Art Soviet Camo

I'm so glad you hoped over from COD2. :)
  5. A

Beta Map [Beta 5 Release] RO-Berezina

I think Lex fell off a patio or something and broke his arm. At least that's what I thought heard him say. From what I hear the reason was they were working like crazy on the 45mm.
  6. A

Level Design New Stalingrad map? Volga OST

Do you hate EatG as much as I do?
  7. A

Beta Map RO-TractorWorks_beta2

To address this whole not-enough-tanks hub-bub I hear so much about. I played TW for the first time since the alphas. As a russian, those tanks ripped us to shreds. Perhaps if the play area was bigger, but other than that, no. Our russian tanker wasn't the best, and spent too much time trying...
  8. A

Beta Map RO-Kryukovo Beta 1

I just watched this movie for the first time a few weeks ago. Pretty cool there is a map inspired by it. Looks like fun, I'll be sure to check it out.
  9. A

Level Design Fallschirmjager Add-On & sampler map

Hey Finnich, I can't get the link for the mutator to work. I click the download, but then get 404ed. Have you ever used Filefront? It's easy, reliable, and no wait times for downloads. Thanks much. Sorry to be a bother.
  10. A

Rewarding death

Perhaps put a "reinforcement" style queue on weapons. Not just for smoke grenades, but for all weapons. That way if you don't use them moderately, you will run out.
  11. A

Beta Map RO-Smolensk Stalemate - Beta 1

Simply put... (Taken from this article on Wikipedia.) Anytime I see a PPSH or a PPD laying on the battlefield, I will throw whatever weapon I have and pick it up, regardless of the situation I am currently in. That first article I posted wasn't very well written know that I went back and...
  12. A

WeaponSounds 716ID

Hahahaha! Sorry to piss in your cheerios man! :rolleyes:
  13. A

WeaponSounds 716ID

Mike, I am actually suprised at you, considering this mod uses stock sounds from Call of Duty 2. :D Not to metion, probably some of the most horrible sounds from that game. The G43, SVT, STG44, and P38 sounds all are from COD2. My freaking airsoft rifle makes a more punchy sound these semi's...
  14. A

Beta Map RO-Smolensk Stalemate - Beta 1

Yes they did.
  15. A

RO price drop from $24.95 to $17.95!!!

You've got really good english. I've bought two copies. One for me, and another for my friend. Can't beat the price.
  16. A

TripwireDev Team in public!

Agh! That is a thirteen hour drive! I wish you would have given me a week's notice! Is Sas going to be there? I really wanted to bayonet him again...
  17. A

Buy me a corporate jet... pretty please....

Hey hey hey! Don't be messin' with the Hinn! This guy can http://youtube.com/watch?v=wiNpcRdofz4 you!
  18. A

Problem with Gamespy's Gamers Choice Awards.

Hey guys! I'm having a problem with Gamespy's Gamers Voice Awards. I can't find a certain game... Click for the voting page BUT DO NOT VOTE! Now, I emailed Gamespy. They might take it in consideration, they might not. The chance will increase if the 1800 guys whom voted at the V3D poll...
  19. A

Beta Map RO-Leningrad [Beta 4]

A man after my own heart. :o Nice work Guppy. Keep it up.
  20. A

Sound The 716ID sound mod

RO has probably the best weapon sounds of any game period. And I don't have a high end sound card. I'd probably piss my pants if I could hear it in surround sound. (I am an audio engineering student.)