• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Salad Snake

Squad JuggerNaut Gaming Hive Special!

JuggerNaut gaming is proud to host the mission map "The Hive V2" 24/7 this Wednesday through Saturday. If you're on the west coast, come on in as we run our first mission map on the JuggerNaut Gaming Seattle server (69.46.43.162). :) Note: Due to the presence of custom sounds (as well as the...
  2. Salad Snake

Tactics Chainsaw tips?

Now that the Chainsaw has been buffed, I've taken to using it now & then as Zerker. However, I still find that the Katana is more versatile a weapon, and I typically end up getting injured quite severely when using the Chainsaw. Does anyone have some tips on using it, and how it's fighting style...
  3. Salad Snake

M14 Ironsight buff?

Not really a "buff" per se, but how would you all feel about changing the M14's ironsight slightly to increase visibility (and ease of use)? I find that the EBR is actually pretty good if you use it ironsighted, like the LAR. But the ironsight obscures your sight so much....gives me a headache...
  4. Salad Snake

The new Greylist....

Where can I find it? I'd like to see what muts made it.
  5. Salad Snake

Heal bug still there

Just drawing attention to the fact that the lag-based bug on healing others with the syringe is still there. There are still times when you heal someone and have to wait 2 seconds or so after the animation finishes to switch to another weapon or heal them again. More then any other bug, I...
  6. Salad Snake

Would there be good additions to the loading tips?

I know this has been done before, but I figure these are fairly simple and quite obvious tips for new players when you think about it. "You don't have to shoot the Fleshpound when you see him - If you're unsure of your ability to finish him before he pounds someone, alert your teammates...
  7. Salad Snake

Choice of spawning weapon for lvl6?

So I was looking at the Hunting Shotgun technique thread in the tactics subforum, and how some people wish they'd stayed lvl5 simply because the Hunting Shotgun is not the best wave 1 weapon. This got me thinking: Why not give lvl 6 players 2 small added buttons on the perk select screen...
  8. Salad Snake

Husk line ideas?

I'm not here to suggest lines for the appearance of the Husk, as I'm sure people have thought of it. If they are implemented though, what do you think the lines should be? I have a couple ideas myself. "Looks like things are getting a bit...heated." *Ba dum tish* "I don't think he's 'ere to...