• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heal bug still there

Salad Snake

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Just drawing attention to the fact that the lag-based bug on healing others with the syringe is still there. There are still times when you heal someone and have to wait 2 seconds or so after the animation finishes to switch to another weapon or heal them again.

More then any other bug, I believe this one is most common and annoying.

Just drawing attention to the fact that the lag-based bug on healing others with the syringe is still there. There are still times when you heal someone and have to wait 2 seconds or so after the animation finishes to switch to another weapon or heal them again.

I haven't had this problem when playing, maybe it's to do with connection?

Anyway, the "concrete bug" with the Mp7 heal dart is something that needs fixing, IMO.

Upvote 0

Well said. This has cost me the lives of myself and my teammates when I was unable to switch out of the stuck animation. I'm quite reluctant to use self heal now in tight situations due to the danger of being trapped on the healing syringe.

Upvote 0