• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Leto Atreides

MamayevKurgan engineer objectives make no sense?

Ok...I have played this map plenty of times, but I never got this. Why are defending Russian engineers tasked to destroy their own bunkers in order to get point while the attacking germans are penalised for it? Aren't these objective inverted?
  2. Leto Atreides

Has anyone ever seen the vote kick works? I haven't.

First of all, the vote kick procedure is too complicated, it's hidden behind layers of menu and the name of the person you want to kick doesn't appear on the player list half of the time. Then there's the number of votes needed which is way too high. Just now, we couldn't kick a griefer who...
  3. Leto Atreides

Squad Leaders should get more points.

Whenever I play a good squad leader by giving arty coordinates, providing smoke cover and a spawn close to the action, I get nothing in return. Shouldn't SL be rewarded with kill assist (+1) when the commander is using their coordinates for arty? Maybe each successful squad member spawn...
  4. Leto Atreides

Why are Battlefield Commissions still in the game?

I just played a round where someone took my class right when I started running out of spawn and when I selected another class, I died and got a -2 penalty. WTF? Not only someone stole my class, but I also get punished for it? I always decline the battelfield comissions I get. Taking someone's...
  5. Leto Atreides

[Error] The game stopped working today

I played yesterday with the new update and everything was fine. Today when I opened Steam, I had to download something again before the game could be started. Now I can't start the game at all, the splash screen appears and then I get an error message from windows "rogame.exe has stopped...
  6. Leto Atreides

Why is Steam downloading the patch again?

I was playing the game just yesterday and today when I opened Steam, RO2 was greyed and I was asked to install it again. :confused:
  7. Leto Atreides

Remove all protected area once a team has 0 reinforcements.

Common sense folks. We can't mop up the last 2 or 3 guys hiding on the map if we get automatically wiped out by area protection.
  8. Leto Atreides

[Error] My stats stopped recording completely.

Things seemed ok right after the reset and I leveled up some weapons and my honor. No matter which server I play on and how long I stick around, nothing has saved for the last 24 hours. And yes, for those who keep repeating ad nauseam that you have to stick around until a round ends, that's...
  9. Leto Atreides

Why did stats work fine in Killing Floor...

While they are totally messed up in RO2? It's not like it's the first time Tripwire does this right?
  10. Leto Atreides

Remove the respawning queue when reinforcements are depleted.

First of all the spawn queue is useless at all time. But it's even more obvious when reinforcements are depleted. It uses the entire left side of the screen and blocks the text chat.
  11. Leto Atreides

Realistic reloading on guns that uses magazines.

I wish they would make the magazine reloading procedure more realistic. Right now, if you load a full magazine and skip the bolt releasing animation at the end of the sequence, your weapon is considered "empty" when you try to fire and and you have to change the magazine again. In reality...
  12. Leto Atreides

The "summer" heroes look dirty.

The winter heroes are fine. They look like veterans wearing new winter gear and you can tell them apart from the regular soldiers. The summer heroes just looks dirty. They don't look like veterans, they look like guys who had to sweep a chimneys or crawl in coal mines. I don't know what to...
  13. Leto Atreides

Since everybody and their dog has a MkB now...

...could Tripwire at least give drum magazines to the Russian side? It's the one thing that should never have been locked in the first place. Why is this common piece of equipment locked while we have prototypes, rare weapons and scoped semi-automatic all over the place? Since the stats do...
  14. Leto Atreides

[Error] Weird delay when firing the first bullet after spawning.

I often get this problem where I experience a delay after pressing the fire button before my gun fires. This usually takes a long second which is enough to get me killed in CQC. This happens with all weapons and only for the first bullet fired after spawning. So I can "fix" this if I remember...
  15. Leto Atreides

Remove team killing penatly for simply changing classes.

This is ridiculous. I didn't kill anyone or did anything dishonorable. I changed class. Don't lower my kill count and honor meter just for that.
  16. Leto Atreides

Has anyone tried the singleplayer campaign

I tried and got stuck at the shooting range after using the fixed machine gun. The instructor stops talking after that part of the training and you can't go anywhere.
  17. Leto Atreides

[Error] Fail mantle

About 1 time out of 10, when I mantle an obstacle, I'm still in front of it after completing the motion. I then have to use mantle a second time.
  18. Leto Atreides

Servers that switch you between the Russian and German side

I ran into a server today that kept switching me between the 2 sides every 3 minutes or so. I got messages about team balance appearing and ended up on the other team's class selection screen. This happened as I was doing very well capping objectives and getting kills. It is very frustrating...
  19. Leto Atreides

[Error] MG deployment bug. MG sinks into objects.

I have noticed that there are many places where you can deploy your MG, and it will then "sink" into that object. It happens on a lot of windows on Red October, but also on all the crates in the Grain Elevator. Before deploying: After:
  20. Leto Atreides

"Team wound -1" appearing out of nowhere

I get this message quite often in the top right corner and I honestly have no idea why most of the time. Sometimes I can be a whole minute without firing a single shot or throwing a grenade, and I will see the red message about team wounding. It seems like there either an insane delay...