• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vyllis

Will map fog be pronounced?

Thank you for the replies everyone ! I am a bit traumatised by the fog presence in many games, so maybe i exaggerated the comparison a little.
  2. Vyllis

Yes, i know they can set it into the editor, i just hope the view range wont be limited to 150m like it is in some (and many) RO2 maps...
  3. Vyllis

Hello, i am starting to follow this project and i do have a question: Will the map fog that stop you to see correctly more than 150 meters away will be as pronounced as RO2 or toned down? I do know you said back in the RO2 days that it was for optimisation but i would like to know what's...
  4. Vyllis

Highlight friend names

I hope to see something like this implemented someday. So i will be able to play with my friend(s) without asking every time where he is and what is happening. This game is faster paced than Arma. Also, i found little time to turn my entire vision left/right or behind every time to check my...
  5. Vyllis

64 player servers

I like 64, it give me more things to shoot at.
  6. Vyllis

RS Highlight friends names

This. Good suggestion, +1.
  7. Vyllis

Rising Storm Menu/UI text languages

I play with English, the French translation is crap.
  8. Vyllis

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

How i missed this? I didn't played a good Alien game since AVP2. Great ! Excellent ! I am looking forward this one.
  9. Vyllis

I'm putting my foot down.

Do like myself: play to win, i don't need the DLC thing in order to win and come top score with my Demoman or Shotgunman.
  10. Vyllis

Level Design WIP-Warehouse

Hey beautiful map, remind me my Half Life and COD-UO :) Will still be on a custom game type or TE, FF?
  11. Vyllis

Player imbalance or not?

Hey don't call them the "japs". I voted Japanese. Never played them "right" in a multi-player video game.
  12. Vyllis

Level Design [MAP-WIP] Stalingradkessel

Looking good, i just find the background buildings repetitive, especially near the Russian spawn. But if it's a "parfaite copie" it is fine. (Will you add ambient sounds, if yes which ones?)
  13. Vyllis

Furrer Bunker

I don't find his attitude harassing. Criticism must not be always positive. A negative (well constructed, with examples and whatnot) one is always a way to look at your work with new eyes and improve, either your work is for free or not. I am studying in order to becoming history teacher, and...
  14. Vyllis

Update?

Ah ! Thanks r5cya, i opted out now. Need to download again U_U.
  15. Vyllis

TrueLolzor here

It happened to me too. But i have always with me my old boxed copies of Red Orchestra Osfront and KF, so i was able to recover my account. Just always keep at least one physical copie per steam account and you'll never worry.
  16. Vyllis

Thanks TWI. Looking forward to new DLC packs

Ahah, well said :D
  17. Vyllis

Update?

Hello, my game is updating right now. 2.6 gb patch. Anyone know what happen?
  18. Vyllis

The flaws of RO2's leveling system

You are right Nezzer. I never ever checked the Unranked tab from 6 months now. And i will not do it tomorrow. I think it is the case for many others players. All the players play ranked, why bother to go in an empty elsewhere.
  19. Vyllis

Lower ping?

I play fine on the Russian community servers with 140 ping. I played fine from an India Ocean island with 240 ping. If 140 is not playable for you, well, maybe you lack skills... Don't understand why you are complaining. It remind me the people who want 90fps and are not happy when they have 89...
  20. Vyllis

The Wifi Problem (Solved ? )

I was able to play fine during 3 months with a WIfi, located myself in the India Ocean (320 ping minimum). Strangely enough, with the same hardware, here in France the thing give me sometimes "speed hack". :o