• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

I get this error a lot

They're up to date :( Motherboard, video card, audio card drivers are up to date. Have any clue why it just happens when I'm hosting a listen server?
  2. J

I get this error a lot

it also only happens when I'm hosting a server. For some reason, when I host a server, my FPS is garbage (40-60 compared to the usual 120+ i get when I'm not hosting) and I crash towards the end of the game, like around waves 5 of 7, or 7 of 10, etc. I'm pretty sure it's not hardware as this is...
  3. J

I get this error a lot

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3000 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (6099) General protection fault! History: SkeletalMeshGet <- USpriteEmitter::UpdateParticles <- AEmitter::Tick <- TickAllActors...
  4. J

I get this error a lot

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3000 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (6099) General protection fault! History: SkeletalMeshGet <- USpriteEmitter::UpdateParticles <- AEmitter::Tick <- TickAllActors...
  5. J

FPS Creeping down then crash

Happened again. I was gone all weekend came back, and my first game, it crashed again.... Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3001 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX (9745) Assertion failed...
  6. J

It seems to happen towards the end of a game. I recorded the FPS with fraps and threw it into a graph. You'll see that the game starts at 80+ fps and even well over 100 fps then slowly creeps its way down to 17. The spikes are when I go to the trader. It also doesn't seem to be time dependent...
  7. J

Ok, So I just went and played a game with some friends. This time I started up fraps and let it record the FPS over the course of a game, still with maxed settings. You can see that at the beginning I'm at 80-100 fps and for a little bit I'm well over 100 fps. Then you'll see that slowly, the...
  8. J

Hello, I have a problem that seems to be consistent among 8800 series nvidias. Driver updates have yielded no improvements, and game updates have also not done anything. I've re-installed the game and the OS multiple times and STILL have this problem. I would've thought it to be my computer, but...
  9. J

Anyone have any ideas? This problem happens every time I play the game. A reinstall didn't do anything. I reinstalled both the OS and the game to no avail. It seems to just be with 8800 series cards? Only does it for THIS GAME and this game only...
  10. J

Finally got an error report. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3000 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX (9745) Assertion failed: SavedStateIndex+1 < MAX_STATESTACKDEPTH [File:.\D3DRenderInterface.cpp]...
  11. J

Does a clean re-install of Windows 7 count? I haven't tried the driver cleaning as I just reinstalled... It only does it on computers with a 8800 series card (or maybe even all 8s, but it'd be heard of more if that were the case). It's happened to other friends of mine that have 8 series cards...
  12. J

Hello, This is a problem that seems to be with 8 series NVidias, or at least those that i've personally talked to have had an 8 series. I myself have a 8800GTX. I can play the game, get great solid FPS at solid 60 at the beginning. then over the course of a game, the FPS drops slowly until I'm...
  13. J

Mac Scope Problems

Thanks for the prompt reply! I'll post any more bugs if I find them. You guys are really on the ball with this, keep it up :)
  14. J

Mac Scope Problems

I'll make this short and sweet. My Setup: New Macbook Pro 15" 2.66Ghz Core i7, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 Ram. I initially played with the crossbow in west london and when I scoped, I couldn't see anything, it was just gray, so I changed video settings to max and I could kind of see. This is to say I...