• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

KF RPG Mod

unfortunately the site is down, could you please upload files somebody?
  2. U

another kf sale

pleeeeease we havent had one in soo long lol
  3. U

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

no due i bet if u tryed to connect to it your ip is banned too.
  4. U

Servers not working: 24.108.138.21:7707 (wont connect) 108.56.163.30:7707 (wont connect) 212.235.33.26:27130 (ip is banned? wtf?) 213.192.119.221:7887 (wont connect)
  5. U

AI Friendly Online Bots CONFIGURABLE

great! but... where the hell do i put this ? and how to use it?
  6. U

bot

actually it depends on the time and what server you are on... right now ALL servers are 100% empty. btw what is another mod going to do>? i just want to play the specimentation mod non-solo.
  7. U

bot

how do i make a bot? o.O im trying that "awesomeclot2" thing and i want to make a bot so im not playing solo
  8. U

please help! i dont know how to set it up :[ could someone please post a tutorial ??? i need it! i downloaded, but i dont know where to put the files, and i dont know what to do to activate the mod in game.
  9. U

ff

hi forum, does anybody know how to enable friendly fire? i cannot find it at ALL whatsoever
  10. U

Final Map KF-FilthsCross-V5

so are the lifts working yet filth? :P
  11. U

Squad Hall Of Xperts clan is recruiting!

Hi, we are a new clan, but we have very experienced and some new players here -all here to help eachother out. If you want to apply thats great, as we need a few. but you MUST HAVE POTENTIAL and USE TEAMWORK or you will be kicked. Minimum Requirements: #1. Be at least 15 years of age #2...