• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Please, improve the squads with this

Somehow like battlefield, someway to put you and your friends in squads so you can team up with them, so they know where you are and what plan do you want to follow. Looking forward to get it!!! Early access!!
  2. E

Beta Available to All RO2/RS Owners

Thanks MORD. Gonna reload the game since i only saw 2 CD-Station servers (and 66 people online, weird)
  3. E

Beta Available to All RO2/RS Owners

No servers online at the moment. Are you going to announce when the Betio test will be?
  4. E

About the Garand "ping" trick

I'll jump in this wagon and say the same. +1 to this idea.
  5. E

Beta Map [MAP]RSTE-PhosphatePlant

I played it recently and was a lot of fun, from the beginning to the end, both teams. I love how large it is and how difficult are to defend the buildings (in a good way) Thank you for the great work!!
  6. E

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Excellent discounts for us!! looking forward to pre-purchase it!!!
  7. E

Classic Evenings

I'll be there too. Can't handle playing Realism, i want the classic mode to get back ;-)
  8. E

This may make some people cross...

Happens to me. When i play Project Reality, i'm a better shooter there after playing RO2. Also, i remember that after playing Full Spectrum Warrior 1 and 2, i improved my in-field play and movement.
  9. E

Free Weekend Achievements for Vets

I've achieved one this weekend: Rise the battle ! - Being squad leader in every round shouting information on the voip.
  10. E

Thousands of players on !

I had excellent battles yesterday and today on Classic. LOTS of fun.
  11. E

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Awesome work guys!!! you're helping RO2 to be an even better game. Can't wait to get some transport vehicles in action!
  12. E

Classic Mode

I'm the one who always play in the 40-1 classic server. Now with some custom maps in rotation turned to be a funnier one (if only the steam workshop would be faster downloading maps...)
  13. E

Guest Passes are gone?! Check your Inventories!

Yeah, i wanted to introduce the game to a friend and now i realize that i don't have any either. At least RO2 has a big discount these days :D
  14. E

Has anyone ever managed to download a map with the Workshop?

Sometimes it can take a few minutes to start downloading, but worked for me since day 1.
  15. E

After disabling AA the game..

I tested it and i can say that it really gives a different. And i turned almost everything to ultra. Thanks!!!
  16. E

RS & HoS in the server browser

i own RO2, and they say the actual owners will get a discount. That's enough for me. I want to keep collaborating with tripwire to get this game the best it can be, and now with that excellent expansion ahead, after the videos and see such a good quality, i can say that i'll buy it for sure...
  17. E

Thanks for the classic mode, RO2 is fun again

Cool let's see ;-) Now it's the time to start playing custom maps.
  18. E

I've being playing in the UK-2 i think. What's going on, is the people leaving RO2? As I see, only 2 servers are with people when i search for servers running classic mode. Thanks for the tip ;-)
  19. E

Being a RO player since its early days (ut2004 mod in the first versions... ) i loved it. We at Wolfspain our spanish community put a dedicated server and also made the spanish translation for the game (so we could bring more players to it). When RO2 came out, i pre-ordered it and played for a...
  20. E

What we are up to - The Nov 29th Edition

Thanks, as I see, now you're posting this kind of threads, the whining took down and now we can just wait to see those updates ready to download. Awesome.