• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

The ultimate and ONLY KF is dying / not updated / etc thread

Saying it's faster than valve time is a flat out lie. Anyway, You can find the translation for "Soon. Very, very soon" by checking the amount of time between the first announcement of the Heavy Metal update and the time of its' release.
  2. P

Sharpshooter: Swap M14 with improved LAR?

The combination of a laser sight and semi automatic function together on a weapon designed for sniping just doesn't work. You can only have one without removing the "aiming" aspect of the perk, and even then there needs to be a cost. I think the only way you can give the sharpshooter a...
  3. P

Do I smell something burning?

You guys are more cryptic than Valve. I didn't think that was possible.
  4. P

The "good" suggestions are piling up.

Sorry to say but if TWI takes this road than I'm not going to support them. RO is extremely noob-unfriendly as I stated in the KF is dying thread, and I can't picture myself supporting any company just for a game like that.
  5. P

If past updates are anything to go by than "Valve"-soon.
  6. P

Hardly, there are plenty of games that are made with new players in mind. Have you ever heard anyone complain about Team Fortress 2 being too hard because of veterans? Of course not, because the ones that usually end up complaining are the veterans because they can't use their skills to dominate...
  7. P

That's a big if. At this point I think an average player would need to be extremely dedicated to get past the frustration of getting massacred by veterans. I bought it back in December and I think I gave up after like a week. I can't recall a game where I felt so helpless to veteran players as I...
  8. P

For reference what was the date of the last update?
  9. P

Surprised someone hasn't replied to this guy with "LOLNOL4D2VALVESUX" yet knowing KF's tendency to attract former boycotters. Either way, you make a good point.
  10. P

Did the zerker community give up?

I'm sorry but avoiding making promises they can't fulfill is not at all an excuse for being so distant from your community. Unfulfilled promises are disappointing, but leaving your community completely in the dark is outrageous. People got annoyed by the delay of the Heavy Metal update, but at...
  11. P

KF one year earlier = better?

You're ignoring the fact that they picked the absolute worst time to start ignoring KF, and they won't even tell us when they plan to get back to it.
  12. P

How would you feel about a KF expansion? (Read before voting!)

Balancing the game and doing whatever is neccesary to repair the declining community should be top priority. Tripwire hasn't even been able to provide us with that recently, I doubt they'd ever be able to make an expansion pack in their current state.
  13. P

Is there any true replay value to KF?

The replay value is kind of lower than normal right now as KF has been left in its most unbalanced state since its launch for quite some time now, and there has been no information on any updates or fixes whatsoever. I hate to say it, but TWI picked a bad time to just suddenly disappear.
  14. P

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Reload times wouldn't be worth it. Keep the dual Handcannons, dual wielding would be one of the few advantages they'd have over a Revolver the others being an extra bullet and faster reload (I would argue for reducing the accuracy of dual HCs a bit though.) Besides, Deagles are never portrayed...
  15. P

New bosses

Someone that wears the Horzine armor, possibly even an upgraded version of it, and has been genetically modified like the mutated guy in the last DLC. However, he's been modified to a much greater extent, and is quite happy with his new, more powerful form. He'd be willing to assist the...
  16. P

Basic things that are still not fixed

Not really a bug, but I do think its rather odd that the guys will comment on the power of tier 2 weapons (such as saying "both barrels for you, you bastards" when he pulls out a double barreled shotgun) but not for tier 3 weapons.
  17. P

Yep. With a laser sight that could be turned on/off.
  18. P

Every Half-Life game had a .357 Anaconda. Except Opposing Force. Go ahead and guess what it had instead...
  19. P

I'd avoid the second option. It looks far to similar to the 9mm handgun, and all of the weapons thus far at at the very least able to stand out. Even the Deagle, while extremely overused, can't really be mistaken for something else. Uzis would be difficult as it would also have to balance with...
  20. P

No matte how hard I try I can't get my posts onto this forum. Anyway If this actually manages to show up I'd like to just point out that I added to the post I made earlier. If you're going to argue for something, can you at least consider that KF already has 2 common handguns while it has a...