• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Animation - Sitting animation can place character off objects

Reproducibility: sometimes Summary: Agents not sitting on objects correctly Description: I cannot recreate this. Sometimes while sitting, you can be displaced from the correct spot, to a floating position.
  2. K

Code - Turret Camera causes agent movement

Reproducibility: Always Summary: When in the camera view of an automated turret, any mouse movement will cause agent to look around. Description: 1. Throw automated turret 2. Right click for camera 3. Move your mouse around 4. You will notice that your compass is moving at the top 5. If you see...
  3. K

Code - Agent Gadget Resetting every round

Reproducibility: Always Summary: Squires gadgets choices reset every match Description: When playing Squire, if you change the defense from Bounce Mat to Automated Turret, the choice will be reset after you die or win a match. 1. Pick Squire 2. Change gadget 3. Play match and die or win 4. Go...
  4. K

Other - Matchmaking Failed

Reproducibility: Always Summary: Matchmaking fails on PC after being killed in a solo match Description: 1. Queue into a solo match 2. Be killed 3. Click "Play Button" 4. Within 5-10 seconds "Matchmaking failed" will appear and you will go back to spectating the game.
  5. K

level design - safes on benches

Reproducibility: Always, Summary: Characters can sit on bench if a safe is placed there Description: 1. Identify a bench that has a safe on it 2. Look slight left/right of the safe, your character will sit down where the safe is placed, causing your character to clip into it. While this is...
  6. K

For you guys complaining about noobs

Community starting to leave Noobs come in (More people) Old people start to complain and not want new people Game dies ??? No profit. You idiots, stop ****ing complaining and let new people come in this game. TEACH them how to play instead of kicking them outta your games. You were a noob too...
  7. K

More endings, more specimens, more -- uniqueness!

I'm tired of it. I can't tell you how tired I am of it. "Hey guys, lets get this game going" *All ready up* Okay guys, it's wave 1 with the same monsters as the last map, oh look wave 2, same exact thing. Okay guys! We made it to level 10! I wonder whats coming ne..oh that's right, this...
  8. K

50 player servers. I need your opinion.

With my clan, I expect the upmost respect for others games and their communities. What are your views on 50 player servers? Do you believe this is bad for a clan to do this? I want this from developers and community members alike. Please be respectful. I am asking this before I turn around...
  9. K

Squad BattleBad.net - NEW laid back, mature clan.

BattleBad.net - Are you BAD enough? Want to join? Http://www.battlebad.net BattleBad is looking for clan members! Competitive - Casual - Whatever! This clan will have competitive, as well as casual events. Whether we sign up for a league, or all pile into one of our many servers, or modified...
  10. K

Admin menu

I'd like a menu in-game when you hit ESC that says "ADMIN" where you must login with your web admin info. It would help out a tremendous amount. Sometimes I can mixup what I want to do and end up doing something I did not want to do.
  11. K

Server 60 player servers?

How are people doing this? Is this something that is default implemented or are they changing stuff they shouldn't be?