• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

I agree with Moz and ive seen it on other threads like Post the pic of your ugly mug
  2. T

Whatever next :rolleyes:
  3. T

Post a picture of yourself thread

Those shades are badass
  4. T

Cheers, anyway back on topic :) Ins rules Good day sir! :p
  5. T

So does the story carry on? Cause the storylin in HL2 just pwns
  6. T

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

My god that picture really puts things into prospective I was down at the imperial war musuem last week and i never realised they were THAT big - Films and such dont do them justice
  7. T

Post a picture of yourself thread

^Legend
  8. T

Played about 2 hours of HL2 last night What a brilliant game, might buy EP1(does it carry on the story liek?)
  9. T

Played HL2 once on my old system I grew impatient with the loading times 512mb of low speed ram tho Might fire it up soon
  10. T

I needed a good e-giggle today Cheers dude
  11. T

Need help in video editing

Start on movie maker Push it to its limits Then move onto more profesh software Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere is where its at :cool:
  12. T

Maybe so But nobody should penalise a FREE mod because they failed to deliver certain features in a beta Im quite gratefull these guys have come together and made an impressive mod, for free ;)
  13. T

I dont understand how you 'realism' guys cant just enjoy different games and their qualities RO = Realism and serious gameplay, fun CSS = A funny freekin game with incredibly bs headshots INS = Realism, serious, fun HL2 = No its not realistic, but its FUN Most of the guys over here compare...
  14. T

The game doesn't promote camping at all These are merely new players to the game Your all too damn fussy, tis only a game
  15. T

^Bingo Ive not really come across any anoying people(apparantly the source community, never had any problems tbh), if they do screw around on the server the admins get rid of them Dont go on crappy servers, get on a proper one with regular admins :)
  16. T

Wait what? You dont like it cause what someone on the INTERNET has said? Fussy ey? :p
  17. T

Lots of flame lol Enjoy the game for what it is and just post bugs at the ins forum Stop being *****es ;) oh and lol at the fella who posted about INS being a poor dev team something or other luv 4p
  18. T

You sir are correct! I read a funny thread over on the forums Some guy suggested adding Crosshairs in ALL seriousnus(sp) The dude got flamed beyond all comprehention
  19. T

Lol :rolleyes: