• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

I really dislike leveling in KF simply because it is an unneeded barrier of entry in my opinion, so even if a prestige system is implemented I would not use it personally. However, the idea of collecting xp after reaching max level could be an alternative. On reaching lvl 25 one could refill the...
  2. J

Music Recommendations

I love me some heavy music, mostly the first 2 albums of We Butter The Bread With Butter nowadays, but new wave style stuff goes really well with KF2 for me. Trevor Something is a nice fit or pretty much anything from the uploader NewRetroWave on YouTube.
  3. J

Playing without music really changes to tone of the game

The game also has a very different feel to it if you play the FarCry Blood Dragon ost in the background. :V
  4. J

Which song do you feel most badass killing to?

Kung Fury and FCBlood Dragon ost. I like my new wave whilst killing stuff and you can't judge me.
  5. J

How do you feel about the current amount of content?

I would say I am overwhelmed by content. Mostly because I'm cut off from the meat of the game because leveling takes forever and I get turned off from playing long before I can actually go on fun difficulties without being a hindrance to the team.
  6. J

Squad Getting tired of random players?

I had games like that, they are just soooooo rare.
  7. J

Going to school is about a hour and half, than I'm there for 7-8 hours, than going home is an another half an hour. Get a job to rent a server? No way, easier to fill up an existing one. Oh, and bandwidth is not a prolem here anyway, the problem is that I can't host even with all the necessary...
  8. J

Somehow they NEVER leave. No matter how we ask them. Kick voting doesn't work always either.
  9. J

DLC character packs, why so ugly?

99% of the time I'm using Foster :D . I wish I could buy the other pack, I would use Foundry Worker.
  10. J

Pistoleer Perk

Exactly this gun was in Army of Two.
  11. J

Pistoleer Perk

That's bigger, and looks so ****ing awesome that it chews your face off!
  12. J

Pistoleer Perk

Fukken awesome. I want a revolver like that.
  13. J

I mean, you're playing with a friend on hard than some random guys join with lvl 0-2 perks and starts to whine for money, and when they don't get any they just leave you with the higher zed count? Other time, you get cornered by Clots and and Gorefasts and you die, then an SS picks up your AA12...
  14. J

DLC character packs, why so ugly?

Why? He's so badass :D . But no one can beat Mr. Foster. That's for sure :cool:
  15. J

Pistoleer Perk

Gunslinger: Lvl 0: 10% more dmg w/ 9mm, HC, etc 10% faster reload w/ 9mm HC, etc 10% bloat bile res Can't be grabbed by Clots Lvl 1: 20% more dmg w/ 9mm, HC, etc 20% faster reload w/ 9mm HC, etc 25% bloat bile res 10% discount on 9mm, HC Can't be grabbed by Clots Lvl 2: 30% more dmg w/ 9mm...
  16. J

Pistoleer Perk

Dual full-auto Glock 18 w/ 30 round mags. Win.
  17. J

New Achievement ideas

The only Achievements in the game what couldn't be attained on Beginner are the map specific ones.
  18. J

New Achievement ideas

I think new Achievements would be perfect for Christmas. Everyone loves Achievements. And would bring back those who got everything. Berserker: Rambo: 1000 Knife kill Tarzan: 1000 Machete Kill Fireman: 1000 Axe kill Samurai: 1000 Katana Kill Guy from Texas: 1000 Chainsaw kill Sweat on the...
  19. J

Free Outbreak character pack(s)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006438638 Good luck to everyone!;)