• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Beta Map Deck 17

Deck 17 having some understanding in this day and age file size shouldnt be too important right?,unless u are using dialup then I can see an issue with it.now to the good part,the map is totally outstanding in my book,u have recreated a piece of work on that map.it was kf1 fav map for a lot of...
  2. J

Unhappy with Tripwire about Dosh Jacket issue - TWI PLESE RESPOND !

exclusive...... exclusive...... on my previous post BY biggins thread on the kf2 steam forums I stated I had bought 8 copies,now 3 of these copies I ported over to itatly as it was hard to come by for some countries.i agree with this post that some sort of redemption is in order,the mistake...
  3. J

Killing Floor 2 FAQ

kf2 server kf2 server after building my own dedicated server when I first got the game over 50 hrs ago of gameplay,all is working set up ppl join ect,now my question is wat is the command for admin to pause the game ?I have it enabled ect but the commands don't work for what ive tried,is...
  4. J

Will perks reset?

Will perks reset Will perks reset for beta no they wont obviously but when the EA starts they will, that way all that starts will relearn the experience and all players are on a level par,im pretty sure they will keep them after the ea begins
  5. J

For the Forum Faithful

yoshi yoshi been a vet on kf1 I have over 1900 hrs and near 2k hr I think on the sdk does that qualify:)
  6. J

Level Design KF-DeathValley_beta

map made by myself and ferenos,I have to credit arramus for the level concept. link below to steam workshop I have supplied external links for rom and server and admins, enjoy http://steamcommunity.com/app/1250/discussions/0/622954747289904656/?tscn=1421339523
  7. J

Final Map samurai surprise

KF samurai spirits KF samurai spirits https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogz28gv01eaw2u7/KF-Samurai_Spirits_v1.rom?dl=0
  8. J

Server Free public redirect hosting by SkillzServers.com

cant see the meesage cant see the meesage I tried to register as I have just abt 800mb of files to uplad but the problem is at the registration page were it asks u for a question,in the box there is nothing
  9. J

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

ffp ffp is there going to be an update for this project? soon
  10. J

Killing Floor White List Update Submission Thread

I second killsounds:) I second killsounds:) great mutator I use it a lot to practice on my sharpshooter,HEADSHOT........HEADSHOT.... :)
  11. J

Killing Floor White List Update Submission Thread

Kf-scoreboard-magister scoreboard Kf-scoreboard-magister scoreboard Author's Handle: magister(maksim) Mutator Name: magister scoreboard Description of mutator: adds values,txt to scoreboard Link to mutator:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75n1WwPqZBXWnF1SHhCRXI5MnM/edit?usp=sharing Link...
  12. J

[Mutator] Weapon Pickup Message

message pick up coulours how to message pick up coulours how to how can u change colour on the message that appears im a dummy regarding that,can some1 help this poor orphan with there gifted skills on this mut thanks :)
  13. J

[Mutator] Nade Warn

Nade Warn Nade Warn is it whitelisted yet?
  14. J

Server 'server not responding', no one can join my serv, help?!

wats my ip .com wats my ip .com just add your server to favourites then add your ip to the server, to do this wright click on your server then edit ip put your ip in and reboot server :) u will be able to send invites ect from steam also:: they can jion workes for me
  15. J

Server ServerAds - setup recurring text/admin messages!

link is broken link is broken im trying to code the txt from the admin server browser no joy any1 got the nohow:)
  16. J

cant play

ok heres a try ok heres a try now like u mentied u try all before my original post unlucky that prob still around ( can u try this go to the your game kf game cache and delete the contents not the folder then try to verify files 1nce more were x is you put your drive directory eg: c, or d...
  17. J

Killing Floor Update Released

not fixed after update not fixed after update well this is my first post and once again this update has been 2 quick/why u ask the? bedlam at this piont isnt unlockable yet again,i have completed it 3 times since the update on different servers still no pop up achievment,no 1 else got it in...