• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Rogue Warrior

This game looks pretty sick, Will they be coming out with a demo for it?
  2. A

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

Just bought this game, downloading it from steam now. Really looking forward to playing some multi-player, and I heard the single player is also really good.
  3. A

Tactics What lvl 6 type do feel works best on pat?

I would suggest Sharpshooter with cbow. And second would be support with the AA12. If that doesn't work, I would suggest demo.
  4. A

Update on map exploits and memory usage

Woot, thanks a lot TWI =)
  5. A

Tactics Support Weapon combo

Hunting shotgun and AA12 IMO, both really powerful and easy to get damage with.
  6. A

Player model blood splatters

This would be really cool to see added, it would add a cool effect to the game.
  7. A

Medic Trouble

I also use the tab method, just click on tab right quick, and if their name is yellow, shoot a dart at them =)
  8. A

KF ruined my L4D2 experience

Yea, I am also waiting for the price to drop, and I have to say, after playing the L4D2 Demo, I might just stick with KF lol
  9. A

Crawlers, serously. WTF?

I used to also have this problem, but now I seem to always remember to reload =D. Or I get my knife and crouch and just knife them, but most of the time I am with a teammate and they cover me while i reload.
  10. A

Custom Soundtracks

This is true, but wouldnt a mutator disable perks?. And I want to make it so all players on my server can listen to the music. I could setup fastdownload for the music aswell.
  11. A

The females of Killing Floor

Yea, add like Tank Girl or something lol. Have the ability to choose you own sex would deffiently be a good idea, and more varity to choose from.
  12. A

Custom Soundtracks

First off I have to say I love the music that is already in the game, but I would like to add a more personal touch to my KF servers. To start off I was wondering if it would be possible for TWI to implement a system that would allow us to change the game music, and/or the traders voice. I would...
  13. A

Server Linux Auto-Restart Script

Thanks for the script, but I was wondering if you could possible post some instructions on how to install it. I am kinda new with linux, and trying to get the hang of it. Sorry if this is a inconvenience.
  14. A

Squad Obscure-Gaming - New Gaming Community!

Hey there, Obscure Gaming is a newly created Multi-Gaming community based in North/West America and Canada. OBC.G was founded on 11/6/2009 by Allan. Allan is the Owner/Founder of ObscureHost, and webhosting/website design company. The reason Allan start OBC.G was because he wanted to provide a...
  15. A

Server Increasing player count

He is not asking where to get a server, he is asking how to add more slots onto a server so more of his friends clan play. Stop advertising...... --- On topic: You can change how many slots your server is by right-clicking on your .exe file and changing the slot. And you can also change it in...