• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO2 Germans should get MG3

Is MG42 better gun than the plate gun Soviets have? Is MG34 better than the plate gun Soviets have? It's really simple thing here: if other team gets better guns, by which I mean mainly more firepower, then it obviously has an advantage against the other team with worse guns. It certainly is...
  2. K

RO2 Germans should get MG3

Nowadays in public servers Soviets lose only most of the matches, so Tripwide should reinforce Germans weapon arsenal by giving them MG3. That way they'd have more firepower and not just MG42 and what not, and perhaps, just maybe, they could win 100% of the matches. That'd be really great.
  3. K

RO2 In server browser is there a fast way to see if killcam is on?

Yes, I don't want that type of helpful settings. Sometimes it takes effort to get to a good position, for example to flank an enemy, and then killcam comes and assists them.
  4. K

RO2 In server browser is there a fast way to see if killcam is on?

It would save time if in the server browser something would tell if a server has killcam on or off.
  5. K

RO2 Something needs to be done.

I'm talking about making the game fun to play for both sides. If we should aim for realism, we shouldn't ever see Germans win the campaign. :p
  6. K

RO2 Something needs to be done.

So Germans should have those Soviet weapons but Soviets shouldn't have German's. That's a bit problematic approach to this problem. :D Some suggestions for Soviet side: - More tickets - Faster respawn
  7. K

So whats the next ideea for a red orchestra update?

I'd like to see MG3 for the German team. I know it's not historically correct, but this game being historically correct and stuff like that has already been dumped aside, and it'd be a nice collection to the German arsenal of fire power. They already have couple MG's plus that lovely assault...
  8. K

RO2 What is with all the hacking and is anyone doing anything abpout it

^ No idea. When I checked the Kick Vote tool, hacker's nick wasn't there.
  9. K

RO2 What is with all the hacking and is anyone doing anything abpout it

Here's a clip I recorded yesterday showing how one hacker can empty a server in couple minutes. :mad:
  10. K

Tactics My route as a Axis SL in TE-Coldsteel

I have quite similar route as Sgt.Sunniva when playing as German SL. In fact here's a video of one full round of me playing Cold Steel.
  11. K

Gameplay Videos

Here's some gameplay of Odessa Here's some gameplay of Odessa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e75h9jXOfN8 Some of you might remember the map Odessa from RO: Ostfront. :p This RO2 version of it has even the old overhead map.
  12. K

Gameplay Videos

1 bullet, 2 kills 1 bullet, 2 kills Playing Red Orchestra 2: hitting two targets with one bullet
  13. K

Tactics Booby Trap Grenades:

The gnades I planted were on the last Japanese capzone -- I placed them before the 2nd last cap was lost to the attacking Americans... I can't confirm if they really disappeared because a cap was lost, or because of some other reason. Although in Hanto the planted booby traps have disappeared...
  14. K

Okey, that might be it. In that case there could be a small bug in the campaign: when the campaign leads to Hanto and when the Japanese are supposed to defend the caps that in original maps are American caps, some planted booby traps disappear when the Japanese side loses a cap... I experienced...
  15. K

Have you guys lately experienced that your booby gnades disappear after a cap has been lost? There's some obscure logic with them that makes the gnades vanish at times.
  16. K

Darkest hour crash after 10 minutes

RAM problem? You should get better responses by publishing your question at DH's official forum.
  17. K

Red orchestra 2 Can't install from CD!

ROsplayer, I think you have the same version as I do. Mine also says in the backside that Not for supply in the UK. I didn't find any solution on how to install via DVD, so had to download the whole thing.
  18. K

Red orchestra 2 Can't install from CD!

I'm having the same problem as you guys. The installation disc has 6,62 gigs of stuff inside it, but the screen with "Installing: Remaining 1 years" (lol by the way) says that it's going to install only 474 Mb worth of stuff. So far it has installed a magnificent amount of 0 megabytes. I bough...
  19. K

Which side will you take the most?

I'll be joining the Axis side most of the time, but won't be too picky on what weapon will use. Sometimes it's nice to pick enemy's weapon from the ground and use that against them.
  20. K

Level Design Installing custom maps

In practice mode you can configure your map list, so if the map you've downloaded isn't visibile on current list of maps, you should add it there. You can customize maps in rotation on your server by uploading new maps to the game server's map folder and then updating some configuration file...