• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

You people disappoint me

Banjo Chewey of course!
  2. D

DLC weapons comparison

The blades don't disappear after a set amount of time? Crossbow bolts do, so I assumed the blades did too.
  3. D

Unlocking the Santa skin

You know, at first I felt bad for you and gave you like. Then I thought to myself "on the other hand, he insulted me for no reason" (american here) and now I regret it.
  4. D

New Players opinion!

I'm not so sure. The thing about beginner is you can literally kill anything with any weapon. Especially in solo mode. Fleshpound? Off perk bullpup? Not a problem! So it doesn't really prepare you for the tactics the "real" game requires.
  5. D

Help! me!

The short answer is mute your microphone. The slightly longer answer is go to settings and lower your mic's sensitivity.
  6. D

husk cannon damage

I know for a fact the full charge shot is 750 (impact damage, not fire damage so it's the same at all levels of firebug). If I recall correctly an uncharged shot is 70 damage, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Can't remember at all what the burn damage is xD
  7. D

What if the specimens were...

Big, big ups to C gibby. No wonder you have such a ridiculously high rep when you make reasonable posts like that :D And on the subject of ponified versions of kf characters, have a mashup of DJ Scully/DJ P0N-3: http://etonyoc.deviantart.com/#/d4iz0ab
  8. D

Dec 13th Patch

I feel the fix was perfect for hand grenades, but definitely the wrong move for the launchers/LAW. Not blocking teammates shots is part of ALL the classes, and it's quite jarring to have the launched grenades and rockets fly through your teammates willy nilly. Like I said though, a good move...
  9. D

Firebug myths and facts?

Hmm, I need to level up my reading... they can indeed do the flame dance more than once. I read too fast and only saw the "does it happen during crisping" part. And yeah, they move more slowly after their crisped. If I recall correctly, it's a 20% speed reduction.
  10. D

Firebug myths and facts?

Hope that helps.
  11. D

Killing Floor jingle bells with lyric

This inspired me to make my own version! My singing is also awful, though unfortunately I don't have an accent to make up for it. I changed some of the lyrics so they fit the music better. Check it out: Killing Bells! - YouTube
  12. D

M4 sucks. MP5 shines. That's it.

Well, the MP7 has higher dps before reload (by a substantial amount, 500 vs 400) before reload, and lower recoil. So if, for example, a siren needs to die right now the MP7 would be better for that. It's reload is also faster, but that gets cancelled out by the smaller clip and higher firerate...
  13. D

Katana + Axe or Claymore + Axe?

Can't since they fixed the weight. No.
  14. D

Tactics M4 203 vs M4

Honestly I'm not sure. I know that the M4 203 doesn't level the commando at all, so it's possible that the clip bonus is actually a bug too. (Are you sure it gets the recoil bonus? I haven't compared the recoil side by side personally).
  15. D

All that aside, the M4 can still decapitate all trash specimens in a single shot, which was Scary's point...
  16. D

Tactics M4 203 vs M4

Only MaxDamage is dealt. Guns always deal the same amount of damage. The M4 203 does NOT receive a damage bonus from the commando.
  17. D

Do you have ANY IDEA how tempting it is to downvote this post?
  18. D

New update?

There was an update today. What was in it? :D
  19. D

Dec 13th Patch

Agreed. Also, I'd like to see the reload bonus fixed correctly, as currently it gets the same reload bonus as the commando, not the standard sharpshooter one (for the single .44 only).