• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

The reason why comparing Katana with a semi-auto weapon IS NOT fair

I apologize for that. I have troubles wording my thoughts in english as english is not my native tongue.
  2. X

I said the chainsaw was the weapon of choice for doing the decap glitch. NOT THE ONLY WEAPON that can do it. We are talking about pre-patch chainsaw right? and the pre.post patch katana right? not about other classes doing better than killing the scrake. I posted earlier about some reasons...
  3. X

It was considered one of the best because it was an effective weapon in dealing with Fleshpounds, scrakes and almost all of the specs in the game. You can even use it if you are using the surround the patty method. Of course the crawler and sirens are trouble for berzerkers in general. If the...
  4. X

I was a zerker before that level up patch. I agree that TWI may have nerfed the zerker more than what was necessary. but the katana nerf (aka click per swing) was needed to BALANCE the weapon and the zerker class itself. The chainsaw was autofire and VERY POWERFUL during the pre-level up patch...
  5. X

Timing your swings is crucial now. TWI took back the automatic swinging of the Katana. Deal with it guys.
  6. X

Level 7?

I wouldnt mind level 7 perks. If TWI wants it to be implemented then alright. If TWI wants level 6 to be the final level then it is ok too.
  7. X

Level Design Anyone here tried the UDK?

Im smelling a JustFilth/Wanderer collaboration here. Imagine the possibilities
  8. X

Tactics Demoman Tactics

How do you guys deal with the Patriarch as a demoman? Im not looking for "Demoman is not a good choice for fighting patty" comments
  9. X

KF story. Straight from TWI themselves.

I want more lore! Gameplay comes first though
  10. X

Alex is from TWI now right? Atleast on the KF team.
  11. X

We know some basic stuff about the story in KF but could TWI expand it? I dont trust the KF wiki that much. It would be nice if TWI made some story about the specimens and the playable characters (aside from the bio).
  12. X

Level Design [MAP] WIP : Ishimura

VERY NICE! Im curious what my fps will be on this map.
  13. X

Beta Map KF-La_Casa_Muerta

WOW! Looks great! But by looking at the screenshots, some items looks out of scale compared to the players.
  14. X

Final Map KF-Suburbia

Works fine for me.
  15. X

Beta Map KF-StorageDepot

Could you squeeze a few more fps on this map? Im having some slowdown on majority of the areas.
  16. X

Please Stop with the Ridiculous Berzerker Weapon Ideas/Class Suggestions in General

I want a chainsaw that is silent and will dismember ALL THE LIMBS AND HEAD even if you aimed at the foot. The alt fire will cause the blades to fire and will home-in on all the zeds in the map doing an insta-kill. The blades will move at the speed of light. And finally... LEVEL 6 players will...
  17. X

Faked Players (Bigger waves)

Pedr0! I found out that your mutator does not modify the HP of the patriarch at all in solo play! please fix this! he should have 33250hp in suicidal 6 man.
  18. X

Tactics How many pipebombs do you need to kill the Patriarch? Click here to find out.

Do you remember how many pipeboms you used?
  19. X

Tactics How many pipebombs do you need to kill the Patriarch? Click here to find out.

Fellow demomen! What can you say about this?
  20. X

Yup. I forgot to mention that he ran off to heal. Its hard to get him to stay still so i can lay a few pipes. But I'll get it eventually. 100 is a high number! I'll try to pin point the exact number of pipes need to kill the patty in one go. The 100 pipebombs assumes that he heals.