• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NitroBullet

KF2 Bloat

Those tits are HUUUUUUUGE!!! :eek:
  2. NitroBullet

Anyone got a Stalker card?

I have Bloat and Siren for trade
  3. NitroBullet

I must complain

The headshot hitboxes are FUBAR. They really are! I am aiming directly at their head and it doesn't pop, and there's no *chik* sound either confirming it's a headshot, when it's 100% on their goddam head! (It's more based on luck rather than aim.) This is even more evident when they're on...
  4. NitroBullet

Lever Action Rifle, M14, and Handcannon

Wasn't the lever action rifle a tier 1 weapon? How is a tier 1 weapon going to 1 shot a crawler on HoE, while a tier 3 weapon (m14) takes 2 shots? The M14 uses 7.62x51mm NATO rounds which is stronger than lever action winchester bullets (courtesy of CandleJack & Rainydaykid) That's like...
  5. NitroBullet

Mac Theory: Stat Reset Problem

I was messing with the stats/perks using a memory editor, and I changed the values around. Every time the map changes, or if I re-log into the game, the stats will revert back to it's previous state. So whatever steam uses to store the data, that keeps sticking your old perk info into the...
  6. NitroBullet

Lol FAIL DLC

The new DLC YET AGAIN offers 4 guys. WHERE ARE THE WOMENS?
  7. NitroBullet

Seriously mens!

Is it that hard to make a STAT TRACKER for this game?
  8. NitroBullet

Hey TWI I just want to say...

Great patch and everything, love you guys, but I would love you even more if you will add a STAT TRACKING/RANKING SYSTEM to Killing Floor!!! :mad:
  9. NitroBullet

Requesting mapper

I was wondering if a mapper can help me make a map since I know jack about creating maps. PM me or add me on Steam for more details. Thanks!
  10. NitroBullet

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

YouTube - Solo Flesh Pound in Suicide ( Killing Floor ) After watching this, would you consider this a Bug, or a Critical Headshot? Yes, a Bug. No, a Critical Headshot. ...And please post why! :D EDIT: Poll wouldn't work... Sorry for the inconvenience!
  11. NitroBullet

Tactics Tips on how to get those Unlockable Achievements

Long War, Hard War, Suicidal War If you have all 5/5 on any of these, but the achievement didn't unlock, play a solo match on one of the criteria. --- Thin Ice Pirouette Here's how I got it. Start a two player game, have your friend die, leaving you to complete the wave. --- Dignity...
  12. NitroBullet

Reward for getting all the achievements?

I really think we should get a bonus for getting all the achievements... I mean as of right now there's no point of getting them. I was thinking a very special piece of armor that gave bonuses to all perks. (+5% everything.) That's just my suggestion. What do YOU guys think we should get for...
  13. NitroBullet

Offline Gameplay

I don't know if this is one of those game security things, (like where GTA IV restricts you from completing some missions if you got the cracked version...) but I've noticed if I play offline: -Your Perks stay at 0, and you cannot change perk in-game. -Xbow scope is smaller. (It doesn't take up...
  14. NitroBullet

Weird Achievement Image

This has happened to me several times... Click on the image again for full size* http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1F22GS One time it even showed as cookie monster... :confused: Here's another one... http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1F7yoJ This was actually one of my friend's...
  15. NitroBullet

Who's up for a Deathmatch?

Add me on Steam friends if interested. My SteamID is NitroBullet.
  16. NitroBullet

What happens if I uninstall then re-install Killing Floor?

I mean, will all my achievements, all my progress be gone? Or is it stored on the server? There's something wrong with my cache folder and it puts me in an endless loop of downloading maps, so I can never play.
  17. NitroBullet

What's the most fun map YOU'VE played?

For me, it was the Police Station. (Mainly because of that awesome weapon stash)
  18. NitroBullet

Dignity for the Dead Achievement

So I've been stuck on this Achievement for quite a while now. Apparently I have 1/10, but I do not know how I got it. I had a friend help me test it, but the monsters don't start feasting on the dead person, instead they go feast on the last man alive. Yes I did do this on a Listen Server...
  19. NitroBullet

Killing Floor Stats

There should be a stat tracker where it shows your global lifetime stats, such as the total number of zombies killed, number of waves survived, number of survived squads, etc. It should be tracked through Steam -> My Profile > Killing Floor -> View Stats (It should be in another tab beside the...