• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sammers

Original Squad Responses

I'm all for more lines being added, but there's no doubt more to be done beforehand.
  2. Sammers

Western Mod

Just a thought I had that I wanted to share. It would be a hell of a lot of work, but does anyone else think that a Wild West Mod would be very well suited to the RO2 engine? The engine just seems to capture the panicky ambiance that someone would typically be feeling in a Western firefight...
  3. Sammers

KF Anybody else hating the "too much" weapon design lately?

It's not that the weapons have been "too much" for me(ok, maybe a few of them. dat laser gun), but rather that it feels like it's suffering from CSS Syndrome. Where a bunch of weapons are far too similar in function that a bunch are simply rarely used. If I see new weapons, I want to see them...
  4. Sammers

New specimen "Blob"

Would force teams to either stop shooting, allowing everything else to steamroll them on harder difficulties, or it forces teams to always have Firebug. I vote nay.
  5. Sammers

Alternate DLC suggestions

Sorry for the wall. I did give this some thought beforehand. It would be cool, sure enough; but I'd personally want to avoid that much grinding. With an achievement however, there is a singular goal with every attempt a chance at winning, which I'd prefer. But this is an entirely personal...
  6. Sammers

TWI did promise they wouldn't charge for content though :/ But yeah, I would be way happy if they had it very difficult to earn and leave good enough reason to buy it if you want to support them or want a shortcut.
  7. Sammers

Picking the brain of the TWI work machine.

Hunter, calm down please. You're not being discriminated against; you've merely picked an area of modding that will yield no monetary profit.
  8. Sammers

Thompson drum magazine.

The Tommy Gun's numbers are fine. The drum mag would look way more cool, but it shouldn't have more ammo than the TG currently does.
  9. Sammers

Just remove the m99.

It deals immensely more single target damage than a pipebomb. This can be the deciding factor in Suicidal and Hell on Earth difficulties, when Fleshpounds and Scrakes are truly fearsome, since it's able to just 1(or 2)-shot them. This leaves the rest of the team to mop up nearly everything else.
  10. Sammers

Anyone on these forums will have no doubt noticed by now, that a lot of people have a problem with TWI releasing gameplay-altering paid DLC. I am among those who disagree with it, though I respect the fact that TWI have every right to do it if they decide to; just that my issue was their promise...
  11. Sammers

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

My issue is with Tripwire breaking their word on their stance against DLC; nothing else. You obviously have difficulty understanding this.
  12. Sammers

Make up your mind. Are we actually missing out on anything or not? I also have stopped buying DLC, as I(along with others) was promised I wouldn't have to. If these guns are as lackluster as you say, I shouldn't be missing out.
  13. Sammers

Medics should get to choose between grenade types.

I don't think this should happen, personally. They still deal damage, though at the medic's level of damage dealing. Regular grenades are for supporting swamped players and are best left for support and demolitions.
  14. Sammers

F2P Killing Floor?

There's a delicate balance between making money and keeping the gameplay in the green. I'm not for paying for shortcuts and all that nonsense. Would not benefit a game of this kind. Other F2P games traditionally offer permanent purchases which other players can still gain for free through...
  15. Sammers

A bit different, when TWI gave us their word they'd never do this sort of thing. And again for the record; I was unable to buy it myself, having little money as it is. It would massively break me to pay that much at the moment. It's depressing enough seeing loads of new games I cannot buy; the...
  16. Sammers

Does KF feel like a memory to anyone else?

All I know is it lost it's charm somewhere. It's still fun, but only just.
  17. Sammers

Saw Blade Crossbow

I couldn't. I had to have a friend get me it. Just saying...
  18. Sammers

A switch to it being an "Early Access" purchase should be fine. TWI say they want to give us a chance to support the modders. That would work and others would simply wait to get the other weapons for free. Modders get support; players get guns; donaters get a small advantage over the event. Much...
  19. Sammers

I also cast my vote against game-changing weapons costing money. It's not about "OH LOL TRIPWIRE ONLY WANT SUPPORT
  20. Sammers

Idea: Extra damage hitting zeds on fire

Firebug IS useful. A lot of Demolition's crowd control at a tiny fraction of the price it takes to buy ammo. Slightly less burst damage with the tradeoff of being able to fight at any range without fear of damaging yourself too much. Firebug is a boss.