• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. skittlesareyum47

Impressed

I too might start playing regularly again. Classic mode is great and is what I and a bunch of my buddies have been wanting and wanted from the start. Hopefully Ramm sees how wrong many of his ideas for RO2 were. lol. Who am I kidding?
  2. skittlesareyum47

Action mode: I don't get it.

I'm not here to put down action mode, but I'm sincerely curious as to why it is in the game. I mean... I'm kind of baffled. I just don't get it. I can't wrap my head around why someone thought it would be a good idea and why this game mode belongs in RO. People play/buy RO for a realistic...
  3. skittlesareyum47

Reopening the Red Orchestra 2 Beta

Because Ramm gets an idea stuck and his head and doe snot deviate. Most of the changes in the game were of his origin.
  4. skittlesareyum47

Escape key for Chat

RO2 definitely needs this.
  5. skittlesareyum47

What we are up to - Jan 25th Edition

This sums up my feelings. I play RO2 almost as if wishing this time it will feel like Ostfront, but it never does. The game is crushingly disappointing. I was one of the people really pushing this game. I'd play ostfront just so i could talk to people about RO2 and how great it would be. Several...
  6. skittlesareyum47

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

ROP Classic- No secondary zoom all guns aren't lazer beams (in part made worse by the secondary zoom) you can't run through enemies (seriously what were you thinking?) LARGER MAPS!! As in RO1 Scale. Not the small crap you've given us, lets get he ro1 scale back. If you make a new game that...
  7. skittlesareyum47

Why you can get through the teammates??

Shouldn't the real question be why can you go through ENEMIES? Another stupid game change that TWI doesn't seen to think needs fixing. HURRRR
  8. skittlesareyum47

The other 80% of RO2 players dont want a "realism" mode.

Couldn't help but notice the overwhelmingly negative response you got.
  9. skittlesareyum47

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Where are updates for this mod? It's practically fallen off the map. Let the good folk on Moddb know this mod is still alive. It's been a year!!!
  10. skittlesareyum47

Why Don't I get the In B4 Reset Achievement?

Ummmm.... who cares? It's a worthless achievement...
  11. skittlesareyum47

Questions

What about the iron sights problem?
  12. skittlesareyum47

Questions

1) how do you fix the double iron sight glitch for the kar 98? I already deleted the depth of field from the ini.'s, and i saved the file after i did it, and it worked once i loaded up the game. But the NEXT time i loaded the game up i still had the bug. 2) I'm still having frame rate issues...
  13. skittlesareyum47

[Error] glitched gun sights

Hopefully I don't screw this up.
  14. skittlesareyum47

2 issues

I have had 2 common issues. Regularly, when I click my mouse button my weapon does not fire. This is very common for me. Second problem is often times (a friend said this is a rendering issue *shrugs*) the iron sights of whatever gun I'm using is a bit distorted and looks like it is wider or...
  15. skittlesareyum47

Compass

n s e w
  16. skittlesareyum47

This game NEEDS a compass

This game needs a compass BADLY. Make the minimap not turn all over the place, and put a compass on it. It makes calling out areas, and positions so much easier than trying to explain it for like 60 seconds. The realimm crowd will love it, but even in pubbing I have found it needed many times...
  17. skittlesareyum47

Linux tools for server?

Will we get them?
  18. skittlesareyum47

If you had to rate RO2 today...

The game has some flaws, but all games do. It is with out a doubt very good