• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

Need help with mutators

I plan on hosting a week event on my server and need some questions answered if people don't mind ^-^. 1. I want to take those random fun mutators on like the double jump into the server how do I edit the configuration file so it enables it after i install it on the server and will people...
  2. X

Regarding the Machete

I often use the machete when im a commando or medic mainly becuase it saves me ammo hacking clots and also gets rid of more lethal gore fast. But the idea of throwing it isn't bad at all, To even enhance it i recommend after you tossed it the blade will stick in the creature and continue to do...
  3. X

Magazine

I think in the end, If this was a big issue tripwire would of fixed it from the start. But honestly everybody doesn't care about the correct term. If they did care this post would be flooded with changing but right now there isn't that much support and now this has become nothing but a trollers...
  4. X

Magazine

As quoted from the wiki page :D "The term clip is commonly, but erroneously, used to describe a firearm magazine." and to further enhance that OMG ZOMBIES HURRY PASS ME A MAGA....sorry becuase he was so busy thinking about direct terminology of his firearm he was eaten by zombies. Because you...
  5. X

Magazine

I believe in the marines. Soldiers often refer to magazines as clips as in "pass me another clip" Now if im not mistaken marines are PROFESSIONAL soldiers. Wiki definition of a clip
  6. X

Code Changing spawn frequency

well for the most part zombie spawns do only spawn as many as the max set of zombies is set to, so if you got 32 spawned for example then the volumes won't spawn anymore. I'm pretty sure in the zombie volume script there is a disable and enable if you can find that im sure you can make a easy...
  7. X

Code About the ammo limit or damage

It could be all done with a mutator, But I really don't understand your first question. As for the 2nd the flamethrower does its job as long as you constantly burn the creatures, just little taps to set them on fire wont do nearly as much as you constantly shooting them so for the big...
  8. X

A note about the locked characters

I'm glad for the new bit of content but are users going to be allowed any server side modifications? like make there own skins and such?
  9. X

A new threat arises

I had all Gorefast on my server for awhile believe me on hard with only pistols the first two waves pwn you.
  10. X

Epic size

yea they can but all you see is there feet which kinda looks glitchy, a course they would also be with other minions so they would be able to a least try to flush you out. I defiantly will work on this more when I got time for now I was just hoping to get some lolz out of it >.<.
  11. X

Storymode

essentially you can still select easy,normal,hard,Suicidal. from a technical view of the hoard attack, it would be like this say 6 zombies are each assigned to attack a player well during a hoard you would take 12 zombies(assuming there two players guarding the base)+12 more effectively...
  12. X

Storymode

Troubles of a rescue: Basically your team starts out at a makeshift base complete with sandbags and a ammo crate. Your helicopter that you have at your base is broken down and needs parts on top of that you also need to rescue the stranded civilians barricaded in there homes or defending...
  13. X

Please Cancel AUTO-RELOADING !!

Its simple...don't go out killing zombies with a empty gun :D
  14. X

Epic size

yea, they pwned me at the last minute its really hard to estimate distance with there size since 1 step from them is like 3 of yours. I defiantly want to give them a lot more health it would be a fun sub-boss >:)
  15. X

killing floor is dieng

If anything this game needs a re haul on how its modding community is supported. We literally have little to no information on what does what, or what coding is still left from the port, they also need to add some flexibility when it comes to server to client side support I cant even import some...
  16. X

i hope we dont have to pay for dlc

So I can find have my LAW in Platinum edition? And Excalibur to hack away these unholy beast?
  17. X

Killing Floor Updated!

God finaly i thought I would only be able to dream of killing so many stalkers. and gradulations on pwning the perkfarm servers now maybe the legit servers will be able to gain higher in gamestats rankings. may i make some suggestions? Make a offical post on all the whitelisted maps AND...
  18. X

Looking for a programmer!

It depends on kinda programming rather it be complete compiling of scripts or so forth, but allow me to post the information people would like to know... As posted on his site in the news section
  19. X

Epic size

mmk compare the trees with him :P here is a better screen for size differences. essently im working on a mutator which will turn Fleshpounders into epic giant size. If anything I wanted to create a sub-boss with 2 giant Flesh Pounders to fight, for the last wave before the boss.
  20. X

Epic size

this my friends is why the cookie crumbles.... now i just need to get this bad boy in a mutator and some extra health if anybody wants to tell me were i can edit the monster stats please do ^-^