• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Mysterious picture!

Yes, the dude on the right is obviously a Bloat with clothes on. Maybe they've added KF specimens into RO: HoS?
  2. R

Collapsable Menu

Makes sense. Just take the + and - buttons away and make it so the weapon list opens and closes plainly by clicking the perk icon/text.
  3. R

Describe your sex life with KF quotes!

"No." "No chance, pal."
  4. R

A Moment of Nostalgia

I laughed at how Scrakes flew over 100 meters when you shot them at point-blank range with Hunting Shotgun. I think it happened in the initial Steam release version. Funny times.
  5. R

Killing Floor Update Released

While the hole in Bioticslab probably is a good idea, it LOOKS quite random. And a newbie might notice the hole only after a crawler dropped on his head. Gentlemen, a new topic for whining is now open.
  6. R

Show weapon loadout on player's model

I didn't know. If it's true, awesome. That pic is cool.
  7. R

Errrrr well I think I got what you meant, but I don't bother putting in EVERY weapon. Here are the places I think you could put weapons, but I'm not a gun-expert. Especially not sure if anyone holsters a pistol on a leg like this.
  8. R

I thought it in a way that you could see the weapons' shoulder stocks partially from the backpack, like if it was open. I've always thought the support perk's ability to carry more stuff has always been partially a redundant feature. Also, you can see in the 1st picture that the dude in the...
  9. R

Support perk is one of the problems, yes. Even though a sensible player wouldn't use that kind of an loadout. But what about the demo perk? It doesn't look half bad, does it? EDIT: the problem with different character models is a valid point, too. Maybe Scully would put the weapons in the...
  10. R

Pardon the partially hooorrible picture, it just demonstrates the idea better: Though it would be mostly a cosmetic change, it would stop "WHO STOLE MY AA-12?" -type of questions in-game. On the other hand, the player models could become quite cluttered and really silly looking. And all that...
  11. R

Killing Floor Expansion (KF:ML)

Start modding already.
  12. R

Dear Tripwire Interactive:

Chaaange?! Ya got change? I sent you a PM.
  13. R

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

The Husk indeed looks like a punishment for the KF community for what they're done.
  14. R

Zynthetic - "Spine"

I was actually hoping to hear Spine and/or Decreplica in KF-Foundry. Hopefully they'll be in the game at some point. Altough I'm not sure if nothing's stopping you from putting the songs in-game by yourself, by editing the .int files in the System folder. I think I'm gonna try it right now...
  15. R

Character Pack 2 - Suggestions

Since Action Man is already mentioned in-game, wouldn't it be logical to add him as a playable character at some point?
  16. R

Regarding the Machete

Sorry for my nearly nonexistent GIMP skills, but this is what I would like to have:
  17. R

Horrible Experience

Haha, thanks for sharing your story with us. I think it was sort of a brave thing to do.
  18. R

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Based on the 15 minutes of "research" I did in-game just a moment ago, I think the main "issue" there seems to be on this subject is the following, presuming it's NOT a bug; FP's seem to have three different variations of his attack animations (at least when...
  19. R

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

I always took it as a bug, and I still refuse to believe it's a purposive feature. Last time I saw a thread about the FP-one-hit-decapitation subject, I think a moderator deleted all the posted replies, especially the ones that explained how the one-hit decapitation works. The thread got locked...
  20. R

Level Design Street1 texture changed in lastest patch.

I was also wondering why the street texture in my map changed all of sudden. As you said, it must be that the texture packages were edited with the latest patch.