• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Comrade Kaizer

Bumped to Level 99 by a community server

As per the latest announcement:
  2. Comrade Kaizer

Performance issues (FPS Stuttering/Hitching)

I had noticed some issues when I first ran the game on launch day. Turns out it defaults to Borderless Window, changed it to full screen, disabled smoothing and have had no issues (Ultra settings). I'm pretty sure that might not be the smoking gun here but just a heads up in case.
  3. Comrade Kaizer

Only 3 Territory maps for 64 players is a bit disappointing.

Yeah, they felt different because of the gameplay, mostly were combined arms and much larger maps. A lot of those type of maps were custom made (Lutremange for Darkest Hour is a good example). I do understand your issues with the Supremacy mode however. I'll attribute the chaotic feeling down...
  4. Comrade Kaizer

Why have a radio operator class that no one uses?

It does play audio. You can hear when it is being used. In this case, it's up to the commander to utilize their mic for additional input so you know it is in use but some sort of icon would be useful as well.
  5. Comrade Kaizer

Lessons from Closed Beta 3 and The Start Of Closed Beta 4

Good stuff with the renderer. Fingers crossed I get in this time, of course, I have my reservations. ;)
  6. Comrade Kaizer

Heroes of the West Winter 2016 update now live!

Nice. Entices me to reinstall. Had no luck getting an invite for RS2, might as well fire up some RO2. More importantly, many thanks for the folks who put work on this content and mod.
  7. Comrade Kaizer

[Game] Festung Europa Pre-Alpha Gameplay Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mpR3IXpzGs From Shurek... Source
  8. Comrade Kaizer

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Wow, I largely don't play RO2 anymore. I'm god honest burnt out on the gameplay, but I'll be damn if this isn't some amazing work. Just signed in here to drop some praise, been watching gameplay of it for the past couple days. You guys did an amazing job, maps and everything look superb.
  9. Comrade Kaizer

Beta Map [Map]TE-The-Univermag beta

The RC1 version of this map does have this issue, I can confirm. There is also a weird bug where resting your weapon on the side of some walls and objects can cause you to die as soon as the weapon rest icon sets in. I went beyond the first spawn and it seems to be happening with all the...
  10. Comrade Kaizer

[Game] Squad: Teamwork Oriented Multiplayer Shooter

Man, 139 views and no discussion. I thought you guys here were in the know? :cool: Looks like it can potentially be the game I've been waiting for all these years. I hope the team there can pull it off and I wish all the best to them.
  11. Comrade Kaizer

Ironsights set to hold break viewport function

When you bind Iron sights to hold, instead of the default toggle, it breaks the RMB function to activate your viewports. Small issue but considering the new update focused on vehicles and hopefully a few more maps focused on combined arms (whether official or custom), it would be nice to see a...
  12. Comrade Kaizer

[Game] Forgotten Hope 2

Beautiful, too bad I lost the CD case (along with CD key) to my copy of Battlefield 2. Two hour chat session with EA support to no avail even though the game is tied to my account. Splendid. Would have loved to shake the rust off before the Eastern Front update.
  13. Comrade Kaizer

Armored Assault - why free ?

#TankerGate :cool:
  14. Comrade Kaizer

RO2 The RO1 maps and its flaws

Petty excuse, in my opinion, as most of the default maps were not designed with the perception of potential troop transport at all. It's in the game because they thought it was a feature that was going to work to ease in the players who are accommodated by modern FPS design. Nothing more...
  15. Comrade Kaizer

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Great effort, hope everything comes together. :IS2:
  16. Comrade Kaizer

Armored Assault Pack for RO2/RS

Since I took the time out to sign in and peg this issue in nearly every post for the past few months, I guess it's only right to do the same to thank you guys for finally fixing this issue. Even though I'm getting a 980 pretty soon, I appreciate it and I'm sure others as well.
  17. Comrade Kaizer

new tanks, guns, and maps

Hoping the goes well end extends to graphical bugs as well, I want to play already. ;)
  18. Comrade Kaizer

Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 Returns!

Sure, there's cobwebs in these parts of the forums but I'm pretty damn excited... Source
  19. Comrade Kaizer

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

I know I just tweeted at you regarding it but might as well post here as well, do the fixes include the graphical issues with AMD cards (like the black smoke)? Really, want to get back into RO2 but that issue just deters me honestly.
  20. Comrade Kaizer

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Beautiful. I commend all the folks involved (modders, mappers, etc.) who put their personal time in to give the players what they wanted. I had a couple WIP maps last year but I just gave up all hope with RO2 for various reasons. Hopefully this becomes more popular and starts propagating to more...