• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Weaponz!

Alright everyone! Been a while since I've played this game but whatever. I have a bunch of weapons made but as some of you may know from my last attempt to do a weapon mod (i highly doubt anyone remembers who i am), i know absolutly nothing about programing in the unreal engine and have no...
  2. S

AK-47Mut

Hi everyone, I've been working on a mutator that will bring more weapons right now its pretty rough as the only gun is an AK-47 which is currently shooting a bullet every .0001 seconds and has a 300 round clip but i just thought i would see what people thought about something like this and if...
  3. S

Code Compile Help

Ok, so my problem is that when i use the cmd to compile with ucc make it dosn't seem to make any changes. While i was looking for a solution i came across something that said i needed to unchache but i'm not sure how to go about doing this or even if its the problem. At the moment i'm...
  4. S

Level Design KF_AHouse

Okay, so here is my first map, its kind of small but still fun. Because it is such a small map there is only one trader location. There are 2 random weapon spawns upstairs as well as better defend points. If there is enough interest more will be made so please comment on things that should be...