• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

strykerRIPWare

May 20, 2009
Hi everyone,

I've been working on a mutator that will bring more weapons right now its pretty rough as the only gun is an AK-47 which is currently shooting a bullet every .0001 seconds and has a 300 round clip but i just thought i would see what people thought about something like this and if there are any requests for weapons people would like implemented.

Edit: Here is the sniper release:
ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO UNFORESEEN ISSUES

Edit: MachinePistolMutator
ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO UNFORESEEN ISSUES

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Cool
Update

Update

So I've finished modeling a higherpoly AK-47 with hand models and am currently in the process of animating the reload and fire animations.
The first release will contain the colt 1911 pistol, Mac10 as a pistol, ak-47 assault rifle, mp5 navy, SL86, and mabey an ak-74u. I've been really busy latley so it might take me a while to get this out but i'll keep this thread updated with photos.

Upvote 0
Actualy I am making a weapon MY self well the mesh I can't realy do the texture can't do scripts or anims all Ive done is made a weapon in google sketchup & exported as a 3DS so if you can make it work that would be great & I can send the sound it needs to + it is very good too well I think it is because I spent 2 1/2 days making the mesh non stop so if you can make it work that would be great I will put up a download link soon as well as pictures

the weapon I've made is a heavy 50 CAL sniper rifle

Upvote 0
So I've finished modeling a higherpoly AK-47 with hand models and am currently in the process of animating the reload and fire animations.
The first release will contain the colt 1911 pistol, Mac10 as a pistol, ak-47 assault rifle, mp5 navy, SL86, and mabey an ak-74u. I've been really busy latley so it might take me a while to get this out but i'll keep this thread updated with photos.

Looking good!
NIce selection of weapons too.
What tool are you using to make those guns?

Upvote 0
First off very nice job with sketchup that was the first 3D Modeling program i ever used and still my favorite. I would be happy to try and implement it into my mutator.
Looking good!
NIce selection of weapons too.
What tool are you using to make those guns?
In answer to your question i use blender almost exclusively for just about everything skinning, modeling, and animating. If you don't already know how to use it and would like to just send me a pm and i would be glad to help as much as i can.

Upvote 0