• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Lay down the L.A.W.

Truly a worthless weapon. I can take out light armour but not human flesh.
  2. P

Another Great Reason Why KF > L4D

http://www.fpsbanana.com/news/19579 - 20+ weapons, plus the fact that there's new enemies to be found, 5 full campaigns including Survival and Versus, and a new game mode. Sorry boys, this sequel will easily blow the first game out of the water and make KF forgotten...
  3. P

Pitch Black...

Lol you dumbasses were playing the menu.
  4. P

Another Great Reason Why KF > L4D

I wonder how much I care about others opinions. A fact: L4D is still being played by more players than Killing Floor. A fact: Killing Floor is already losing players. I highly look forward to L4D2. Valve will probably include as unlocks or just simply already include the whole first game...
  5. P

New Boss Idea: The Black Widow

It's a great and innovative idea, but the general malaise that's been received in response to the community suggestions we've built up leads most to believe nothing new will ever be added by the developers.
  6. P

Pitch Black...

Someones been doing night versions of every stock map. Try and search for it.
  7. P

MAKE Patriarch KILLABLE!

When he goes to heal chase after that mother****er and snap his *** up in a beartrap. CRACK. No more Patriarch.
  8. P

Making the perks more varied.

Grappling hooks and high points would simply be disturbed by making the crawler jump up to you or stalkers spawn in at these certain areas etc. etc. Currently I don't understand why we don't have higher area points or places fleshpounds or tank like enemies can't reach, and simply make the...
  9. P

Few specimen suggestions

Everyone's more than welcome to add to this. Currently kiting has seemingly made a lot of players label this game 'A Rainy Day With Benjamin Franklin. While I may not wholly agree, there are some simple things to do that'd add more challenge and a varied degree of challenge for that...
  10. P

Killing Floor lost its "Umph" quite quickly

Just play Suicidal. It gets ridiculous. Anyways, I kind of agree on this. The enemies need more variety in their attacks and strategies. I was thinking of having crawlers jump range increased. And if anyones ever seen Natural Selection, give the crawlers a web spinning ability that slows...
  11. P

Duct taped stalker

I'll take the German system any day of the week. =D
  12. P

Clawed up screen?

I feel the same way. Things like this, the constant reloading sounds, etc. are just small immersion factors that ruin the true taste.
  13. P

Money display

I fully support this idea. It would make it quicker sometimes for the man who has a wad of cash to throw down for his teammates.
  14. P

The Gun Suggestion Thread

TLDR. Probably is Zeptorem or is a fanboy. Seems like he might be 14.
  15. P

STFU Now! Mutator: No more annoying reloading voice sounds!

Awesome mutator BlackCheetah. Definately needs to be whitelisted. You're doing the community good favours. How rude and uncalled for.
  16. P

Most of these ideas are simple other than the caltrops. Instant healing medic packs are something that exist in every engine practically. Just something extra to give to your medic. Grenades without fragmentation, easily doable. Wouldn't take any kind of effort. And the C4 is just as...
  17. P

Bodyarmour approach

I think body armour is by far one of the most effective objects on giving a team that one to two crucial hits and surviving. I think though, because of its price, it is one of the last things to be purchased, and sometimes just isn't. This can lead you to dying very easily if unchecked. I...
  18. P

Weapons suggestions

Listen to people like Zeptorem or Renegade. They want more variation with balance and little to no out of place weapons.
  19. P

I notice this is kind of the number one complaint. The weapons don't seem to be customized too heavily for the perks that affect them except for a few. Of course Beserker can't be spoken of, neither can Support, or Sharpshooter. But every other perk only has a single weapon for it. Commando...
  20. P

List of Achievement Ideas and Suggestions

The Soloist: Complete a long normal game on solo. The Orchestrator: Complete a long hard game on solo. Mozart's Mentor: Complete a long suicidal game on solo. Evasive Manuevering: Complete 7 waves without being touched on normal. Freerunning Enthusiast: Complete 7 waves without being touched...