• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mindfray

Exploiting to get lower than rank 15 into weeklys

This is one thing that ruins the weekly for me. somone gets on a rank 15 or higher, then switches to a rank 4, or a rank 0 for the weekly. Weeklys can be hard, and people exploiting this to get their lower ranked perks into the weekly just makes it that much harder for everyone else. I think...
  2. mindfray

Trouble finding any players Normal/Long

I don't know if the population is this bad, or if this is somehow on my end. But I can't find a single player on normal/long in matchmaking. It literally dumps me into empty servers
  3. mindfray

(Mods) Possible to get username changed? or just forced to make a new account?

Asking the mods here if it's possible to get my username changed? or would I have to make a new account?
  4. mindfray

Perk tracking sigs for killing floor 2 forums?

Where have some of you been getting those perk tracking signature pics that I have seen in the forums?
  5. mindfray

PC Demos Rpg and Grenade launcher dissapearing on direct hit of mobs

So far when playing the demo an entire match today. I have experienced the rpg and grenade launchers explosive disappearing and not going off. This seems to happen mostly when It makes a direct hit, I will see a few sparks but there is no explosion and no physics show that an explosion happend...
  6. mindfray

Server Admins/rcon commands

I was wondering if there were any admin features for KF2? is it an rcon? or an admin login? what are all the admin commands if any for kf2? or are there any plugins for this getting coded?
  7. mindfray

Update this month?

I was wondering if the devs plan on doing a big update this month. They did one last month, do you think they can make one this month?
  8. mindfray

unable to select perks or play game

I made a post about this before and it was completely ignored. I am able to play maybe one game before it bugs out and does not let me select a perk or play the game, then i have to validate files which sometimes does not always fix it. Are the devs aware that some people can't play the game...
  9. mindfray

How often should we expect patches?

Since this is Early Access, I know there is going to be a llarge amount of work left to be done until the game is finished. I was wondering if anyone knew how often we should expect patches? And when would the small, hotfix, and large content patches be out?
  10. mindfray

ETA on perk/class selection bugs fix?

asking if anyone knows how high the perk and class selection bugs are on the devs list? or if the devs will comment when they are aiming to fix it? I was looking at the perks on a level 0 medic and it glitched out my game so i could not choose a class, spectate, or even play a round. I was...
  11. mindfray

Unable to choose class and join game

I played one game when i first installed kf2 and quit for a bit. i went and had my friend invite me to his squad and join a server just a few minutes ago, and now i am unable to select class and join the game, it won't even put me to spectator. does nnot even let me select class from the title...
  12. mindfray

crash on startup after patch

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2719 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video: No Video Can't find file for package 'D3D9Drv' History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <-...
  13. mindfray

trouble loading map waterworks

have to update this it seems to happen when an admin forcefully changes a map but seems to not happen if it changes with the end game vote. windows xp latest sp, updated 2.5 gigs of ddr 2 ram geforce 9600gt 1 gig video memory amd 64 bit dual core 2.7 ghz
  14. mindfray

possible to make a fast weapons switch script for mousewheel?

Anyone know how i could make up a script that would auto switch to a weapon when i hit the mousewheel forward and back? I know ut2k4 had a pipedweaponswitch command. But i doubt that would work here. I don't know if the feature for fast weapon switching with the mousewheel will be added, I...
  15. mindfray

weapon autoswitch with mousewheel option

Like every other fps, Many players would benefit from a option to quickswitch your weapons just by using the mousewheel. This option should of course be a option you can disable and enable in the options menu. When i play first person shooters, i get to the weapon i need faster by scrolling the...