• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Code Trying to make a Bullpup mod, but compile gets a bunch of wee errors.

Holy cow thanks Zynthetic :) but... class BullpupSR extends Bullpup; //========================================= defaultproperties { skins(1)=Texture'SR_Mods.Rifles.Reflectsight_A' } Compiles and loads fine but doesnt change a thing in game, sadly.
  2. T

Code Mutator - CheckReplacement Functionality

Have you added/edited the Weapon pickup script? Without that being edited i don't think it will show/be usable in game tbh.
  3. T

New Commando Weapon & Alternate Fire

Grenade cooking... The ultimate griefers tool! :) Give me it please, i want to go cook nades and shout "WTF GUISE YOU TKED ME WITH NADE" down my microphone, PS: Grenades have no 3rd person animation in Killing Floor, so yeah ;) But other than that, uhm...Yeah a new Commando gun would be nice...
  4. T

SDK white screen

The fix is as Sandcrawler said. the problem happens to me alot also, you don't need to close the viewports, just re-configure them in the SDK.
  5. T

Sound Some help with a voice mod...

I can't help you with your problem but i can offer you my voice :P No voice acting required! i'm from northamptonshire. But i'll record sound bytes from a script. As not everyone from england/london sounds the same with really annoying voices, especially teh trader.
  6. T

G3 for Commando

Well THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! - You clearly need to read the post again, He said that he likes the idea of a outdated ww2 gun being in the game yet current, modern day weapons not being in the game. Right PS: I reported you too.
  7. T

G3 for Commando

And yet you missed the point completely, if the weapon has Double the damage of the bullpup, yet half the magazine capacity it is pretty much stupid and pointless, The 9mm does more damage than the Bullpup for christ sake. Oh wait now you're going to go into the .uc files and prove me wrong...
  8. T

ITT coder's asking a non-coder some code related questions ;..;' Here is a code snippet of the default Bullpup file, and then my modded version. //============================================================================= // L85 Inventory class...
  9. T

Killing Floor lost its "Umph" quite quickly

Rank 5 in every perk with 1 million damage to go for level 5 commando. I only play on Suicidal as hard is even too easy, pub games annoy me as half the time no one works together, custom maps like kf-shoppingmall i believe (i played it) are frustrating, too dark and poorly made. Sure getting a...
  10. T

KF Cache Extractor

To get maps from the cache you just open up the .ini file in the cache folder, see what file = the map you would like to play on solo with etc and rename it properly then place it in the maps file. Simple yet not alot of people know how to do that haha
  11. T

whered my fav insult go?

Blue Police officer with the gasmask says it :)
  12. T

First line of code is the default TWI bullpup code. all i done was edit damage and the Reflex texture .
  13. T

I play on suicidal... i find normal and hard too easy.I still enjoy playing KF, but it wont be as enjoyable as it was until something changes with the ai lol
  14. T

Who here remembers when they first hopped on Killing floor, i know i do. Solo on Normal biolabs, i ended up welding my self in a room with two doors and oh yeah i loved it, the exhilaration of the adrenaline when they bust a door down and i frantically tried to shoot them all and run down the...
  15. T

Editing a skin will not let you get online

Im feeding the troll but however. 1. You've obviously never played with the flamethrower, it has huge amounts of recoil which is uncontrollable, even with a gentle "tap" of the mouse button will make it shoot up. 2. I guess you haven't ever played a decent game such as Counterstrike source...
  16. T

Arcane's review of Killing Floor

Nice picture of The patriarch as a human in that thar painting. In game he has glasses and a mustache but it's really hard to see
  17. T

killingfloormods.com - Open to the Public

I'm not a troll, i'm just stating the obvious. PS: Herpa Derp.
  18. T

the Trader Innuendo Thread

I've never heard the chainsaw line as usually the idle sound of the chainsaw is way louder than her ;)
  19. T

Here's what ucc said ---------------------------SRMods - Release--------------------------- Analyzing... Parsing BullpupSwitchMessage Parsing BullpupAttachment Parsing DamTypeBullpup Parsing BullpupAmmo Parsing BullpupAmmoDM Parsing Bullpup Parsing BullpupDM Parsing BullpupSP Parsing...
  20. T

killingfloormods.com - Open to the Public

L4DMods isnt even large, it's dead and always has been haha. 411 is bigger and better -.-