• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

List of GOOD custom maps.

i have the mall on mine (as do many) And pandoras box, which is a very fun map, similar to bioticslab, but more fun imo
  2. K

Some thoughts on Killing Floor

Comparing one day with another is useless. You need to do it over a course of several weeks at different times of day, and take into account things like bank holidays e.t.c Hell, if we compare my KF server, for the last few days its been getting a good few people playing on it each day. today...
  3. K

Level Design classic zombie flick maps

the manor from the end of 28 days would certainly be interesting, especially if you included all the perimiter defences
  4. K

Level Design KF - Pandoras Box

Very nice map, shall add it to my server.
  5. K

Server WebAdmin Player List Score

if you go to the Current players tab instead (where you can kick/ban e.t.c) it shows the number of kills they have there
  6. K

Server Hidden MOTD

Yes it is a pain. Makes it very difficult (short of spamming the Console every now again again) to inform people of stuff.
  7. K

[UK SERVERS] Killing floor servers at

Wow that really is cheap, considering thats less than an MMO subscription, definatly seems worth it. Going to buy a month to try it out.
  8. K

Level Design Some help needed. =)

/facepalm ah yes, that was indeed what i was missing. Thankyou very much Slowly getting the hang of this :P
  9. K

Screenshot programme?

screenshot is defaulted to F5 (i think, check in settings) and it saves them to: Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\ScreenShots as .bmp files
  10. K

Level Design Some help needed. =)

I'm having the exact same problem, I installed the SDK from the steam tools menu, loaded up the editor, made a few rooms, but couldn't find any proper textures. I'll upload a screenshot of what i mean: Scrolling down the textures there is just a few more wood gibs. I'm completely new to...
  11. K

Is there a quick weapon switch?

you can also assign a key to use last weapon, which is very handy. please note: THIS IS NOT SET TO Q BY DEFAULT (which is default in all source games, so you sort of get used to it after a while) Several times i medicated myself by accident ><
  12. K

Moar Bets! Metascore Rating!

I'm going to go with 77, due to the "it's not left 4 dead" votes Also: channel flip have some of the most hilariously wrong game reviews ever. I'd be surprised if the woman who reviews them even plays the games (one of her main complaints about the new(ish) banjo kazooie game was there was no...
  13. K

Release Time

to be picky it would be 7pm UK time, as we are in BST - British Summer Time, which is GMT + 1
  14. K

In-game footage?

"Stand still you clown" had me laughing. The phrases themselves i think are great (especially the ones related to healing) But they are perhaps said a bit too much. also, yeah the font definatly needs changing for the "wave completed" it looks almost tacked on (like in movie maker ><) one...
  15. K

Win a copy of Killing Floor!

Operation Clean London Operation Hippie Removal Operation Pest Control The Slaughter House (or <yournamehere>s' Slaughter House) Living Ceiling? Shattered Glass Fire, Blood and Panic (the Key components to any disaster situation :P) Hmmm. I'll PM you the Steam ID e.t.c if you like any of the...