• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Moar Bets! Metascore Rating!

Since life isn't fair, and the devs are already crackin' jokes...

My bet is 82. Or 80. Given that L4D got an 89, and that was with Valve spit shine and polish and a lot of dev time, the reviewers are probably going to rank it lower.

Is okey though. To me metascore only really matter when it drops below 70. Then you've got to stat assuming that, media journalists or not, there's something really wrong with a game at that score.

Upvote 0
Yea, but xplay will give it a solid 2 out of 5 for not being L4D. Just as RO got 2 out of 5 for not being CoD.

THE ABOVE IS MY PERSONAL OPINION/JEST. IT DOES NOT REFLECT THE OPINION OF TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE OR ANY OF IT'S EMPLOYEES.
Aye like i've been saying.

xplay are freaking retards. If they reviewed cars, they'd give a ferrari a 2/5 for not having a truck bed to haul things. That's their god damn mentality. They don't review games for what they are. They'll go "This game has zombies, so it's supposed to be L4D, but it's not, so 2/5"

Anyways i'm guessing a low 80 after a month or two.

Funfact: RO would of been a high 80 if not for G4's review. Instead it's an 81.

Upvote 0
I'm going to go with 77, due to the "it's not left 4 dead" votes

Also: channel flip have some of the most hilariously wrong game reviews ever. I'd be surprised if the woman who reviews them even plays the games (one of her main complaints about the new(ish) banjo kazooie game was there was no pause...It's the start button ffs, just like every other xbox360 game, i fail to see how you can complete a game and not figure that out, plus there was a few other things in several reviews that just aren't correct)

Upvote 0
Well isnt that cheery.:rolleyes:

It's just realistic. It's undeniable that alot about it is the same, it's coming out shortly after L4D did, not to mention L4D is immensely popular and well known in the gaming community, and KF was a popular mod, but no where near as known as L4D, and most people won't know it came first, or perhaps not even believe it.

Upvote 0