• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Still no beta. Release date coming up quick.

This is the point where I generally begin to become worried. That release date will get here pretty quick, and there should be probably several solid weeks at minimum of beta testing. There is still no word about the "closed beta with 20k keys" announced. So I ask, should I start to become...
  2. F

Squad The Killing Crew multi game clan recruiting!

I love the zombie slasher games, so Killing Floor was a shoe in! :-) I host Nazi Zombies often as well. Currently our 5 Killing Floor servers are... London EU server 20 slots - Perks enabled - Custom maps to be added shortly. Left 4 Dead 2 Other games we play... BF2 - DoD:S - CoD...
  3. F

Killing Crew KF Servers

I have each server set up with 10 spectator slots. What this means is, even if the server is full, you can still connect as a spectator, wait for a slot to open, and youre in. We have 3 servers in the USA, and one server in London. Currently all servers are running stock maps. I have two servers...
  4. F

Squad The Killing Crew

The Killing Crew We currently have 5 Killing Floor dedicated commercial servers. These are all high end servers, running 24/7, no lag! Game Server List The Killing Crew #1 - 66.55.137.96 The Killing Crew #2 (London) - 217.163.28.113 The Killing Crew #3 - 8.12.68.225 The Killing Crew #4...
  5. F

Level Design Released Map Upload site

Ok guys, as there are alot of new maps coming out now, I would like to do my small part and at least off the mappers a place to put their work. If you dont have a place to host your file, then I hope you will consider using my site. I have set it up so you can upload your files and they will be...
  6. F

Server Server chat message delay time?

Is there a setting where I can increase the amount of time a message remains in the chat area? I am using ServerAds mutator, and the messages only stay up for about 3 seconds. This includes any text typed in by the players as well. Just not sure what server variable I need to change. Thanks
  7. F

Server ServerAds?

I had this mutator working fine in Red Orchestra, but it doesnt seem to work in Killing Floor. Has anyone else tried using this mutator? If so, did it work for you?
  8. F

Squad New site for KF - thekillingcrew.com

This is not an official site, but a fansite/clansite for Killing Floor. There will be a section for custom download content, like new maps. A place to get together and trade info for servers, a place to get on a friends list to join servers etc. Check it out, still in the construction process...