• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Miro!

Have they figured out the crash bug?

I had the same problem at finishing loading the server/map, just before the Team selection screen. Try lowering your graphics settings to the minimum and join a server back to see how it works from there. If you joined succefully, spice up the graphics until you crash again to see what is the...
  2. Miro!

RS RS crashing 98% of the time

Hey there. I encountered this to after the RS release update upon my RO2 folder. Go to your MyGames folder under your Documents folders, search for the RedOrchestra2 folder, just rename it like "RedOrchestra2-" for example, restart Steam once again and try again. It fixed my game crashing on...
  3. Miro!

Tactics Booby Trap Grenades:

Limit of 2 per person. Not limited overall by team. If you plant 3, first one will disappear.
  4. Miro!

RO2 Rising Storm & Red Orchestra 2 - What's really going on?

One .exe for RS/RO2 means one .exe :)
  5. Miro!

It's like heaven by then. You gotta choose between Boobies or Booties :rolleyes:
  6. Miro!

Tactics Everything I learned in RO2 feels useless in RS

Hey there :) Well, with 300hours RO2 for experience, i won't give any sort of advice. Figure it out youself ! :D Reading your post, i would say stop checking your map so often. Check it when you need to : arty positions, recon plane up spotting the enemies. Stop spamming your M key every time...
  7. Miro!

RO2 Delayed animation for reloading weapon! A MUST IF YOU ASK ME!

Or u just wait till the Reload animation stops and says of its own its ok, you also have that message being displayed on HUD while the reload sequence is finished : The new magazine is full...
  8. Miro!

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

Correct Noxter. And welcome to the forums and to Rising Storm as i'm sure you'll buy it so awesome and cheap it is ;) Buy Rising Storm and you're set for Rising Storm (+ instant Beta access during prepurchase till may 30 with some % off the price as well) + Red Orchestra 2 multiplayers ! What...
  9. Miro!

RO2 Delayed animation for reloading weapon! A MUST IF YOU ASK ME!

This is because you load another bullet into the chamber after firing the first bullet and reload.
  10. Miro!

Newb intro and advice

Hello to you and welcome back. Check around these forums, theres a lot to read. I would say, basics : . Focus on your role in the battle (class). . Do your job, the class you choose is important ! and you will help your team advance/hold against the enemy. And watch out for random nades...
  11. Miro!

On a side not of this subject, the actual Booby trap icon featuring a "Punching Boot" will be replaced with something more relevant. So that u guyz will understand u didnt get punched to death by... The Boot ! but lightened up a booby trap.
  12. Miro!

RS Favourite map?

And MG players need to work out there role to ! Suppress enemy lines, bunkers, hills to make the enemy duck into cover and permit their buddies to advance with less firepower aimed at their heads ! Empty your ammo boxes gentlemen ! Suppress ! Suppress ! :IS2: And change your hot smoking barrels...
  13. Miro!

Recognition guide

Check the tone of the helmets. As im a Graphic Designer and a sharp eye for those details i can differentiate the greenish tone of the yanks compared to the more brownish ones used for the Japanese :)
  14. Miro!

RS Graphic Settings, maybe a change?

i feel your pain dear player, as im myself a RS dev and playing on my old Macpro via bootcamp (2009 machine). Im playing the game on low settings and ive same/better fps than in HOS with same graphic settings. Bear in mind that the UE3 engine, upon which this game has been developed like HOS...
  15. Miro!

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hello to you new comers :) Enjoy your stay around and dont forget to go check Steam for the Risng Storm prepurchase that gets you an immediate access to the Beta for more enjoyments to come :) Cu on Peleliu !
  16. Miro!

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

If you own RO2 InB4reset game will be around 13
  17. Miro!

WW2 Stug Pulled out of Russian Swamp

i'm jealous of russian people for this :) finding ww2 tanks in the country side :)
  18. Miro!

Free Ro 2!

As said through MP, ill have this done for ya today, ill hand on to you the RO1 steam key ;) Check your pm's mate.
  19. Miro!

Free Ro 2!

Well mate, Free weekend ahead so inform him and let him join the fun :)