• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Blacklist Farm

Sugestion: blacklist farm until it gets patched. Every suicidal server i go to somebody's leveling their perks on top of some farm roof. Quite often even the whole team is on roof. Because of that i can't even find any challenging game on suicidal anymore. edit- nvm, patch came out today ^^
  2. R

AntiTCC for KF

Hey, ive already run into a couple of aimbotters, how about some anti-cheat system like ut2004 has? Maybe it could be even possible to use AntiTCC.
  3. R

To all server admins

Please upload some maps to your server. Right now i can hardly find any server that has any more maps besides the few default ones or isn't a JP server.
  4. R

Reinvent SCOREBOARD

It shouldn't be about competition, but coop. Player name should be in the order of alphabet not kills. Right now there's many cheats, because people need to be on top of scoreboard: example 1 example 2
  5. R

can i disable siren's red smoke?

Is there any option? Right now it causes lags for me + it seems really unrealistic and annoying. You could turn off blurred screen by turning off motion blur and hdr, maybe it's possible to somehow disable that 'effect' aswell?
  6. R

Blacklist KF-Biohazard

This map has many exploits where player can camp and easily get headshots, or do whatever damage. One for example: I suggest taking it out from whitelist and wait for a fixed version.
  7. R

Do you care about perk levelers?

I don't. And i think whitelisting was pretty pointless. And also was pointless to disable perk leveling in solo, people can just host a listen server. And whitelist? It includes numerous maps that can be exploited. People can still level up in unfair ways.
  8. R

Siren exploding your nade

I suggest make that effect unseen or just invent something real. Right now when Siren explodes your nade, i see some kind of weird red spletter. Is that blood or what's it supposed to be? :rolleyes:
  9. R

Scoreboard needs change [SERIOUSLY]

Please do something about it. KF shouldn't be about competiting who gets more kills. Believe it or not, there's even aimbots for people who want really bad to be on top of the screboard always. People probably would cheat less if they wouldn't have to bother being on top always. Also, i...
  10. R

Please disable Siren scream's RED SMOKE

It just doesn't look real. And without that smoke it would be harder to spot when siren is screaming. Plus it would be scarier to actually see the specimen(speciwoman? lol) looking at you and screaming. Right now i can't even see or aim the Siren because that smoke is all over her and also...
  11. R

About the text update

I think it shouldn't be with capital letter in the beginning of evey word. This looks very unprofessional. It's just a game message like any other and should be like this: Wave completed! Get to the trader! Same was with the 'wave inbound' message i think. Another idea/suggestion is about...
  12. R

Lags after v1004 update

I encounter screen freezing all the time after the update. Mostly before i shoot some zombie. The whole screen just freezes for like second. And that's like atleast twice in minute. Anyone else having this trouble? I haven't changed any settings either. Please help.
  13. R

Secret KF loading screen!

These loadingscreens are active in KF by default: To enable this secret loadingscreen: You need to open your user.ini file (located in Killingfloor/system folder), and then find this: [GUI2K4.UT2K4ServerLoading] Backgrounds=2k4Menus.Loading.loadingscreen1...
  14. R

Lags in KF server browser

While browsing the servers, i always get freezes for a few seconds quite often. It's been like that since the beginning. Anyone else encountering this? Should i change something in options?
  15. R

Maybe change the way monsters spawn

Here's what seems pretty un logical: You turn around for a few seconds and already hordes of zombies have spawned behind you. Same with rooms, you exit some room and already spawned specmen there. :confused:
  16. R

Switch perks only once per game.

Switch perks only once per game. Like in the mod.
  17. R

Dual/single handcannon altfire idea

I noticed there's no alt fire for handcannons... How about gangsta style shooting? What i mean is this: :D
  18. R

Please add a option to turn of ZEDTIME

No offence, but i think you should be able to turn it off, atleast server admins. Not really a fan of it.
  19. R

About scoreboard

How about changing it so that players are seen in alphebetical order of their names? In mod everyone is in the order of the amount of money and it seems like some people only collect money ,(trying to be on top in the scoreboard)... without killing much and just collecting weapons and selling...
  20. R

Make HUD more smaller/KF1.0-like

KF 1.0 KF 2.5 My suggestion: make hud smaller. And That rounded zombie counter isn't that good imo either.. it just doesn't fit in that corner. In my opinion, the HUD should be something more like KF 1.0 was.