• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. MSB3000

Code Simple mutator to take health with a timer

Hello. I'm trying to recreate a mod I made for KF1 in KF2. It's rather simple, but I just want to set up a timer to take health and play a sound. Here's the code I have so far: class MutNightmare extends Mutator config(MutNightmare); //#exec OBJ LOAD FILE="..\Sounds\NightmareSound.uax"...
  2. MSB3000

Server Linux server support information

I have to move my server to Linux, and unless the server can work without problems in WINE, I might not be able to host my KF2 server much longer :(
  3. MSB3000

Nuke/Berzerker-Wall abuse could be indicative of larger problem

I'll admit that I haven't played a game where I've experienced this, but the zerkwall could certainly use some nerfing, and it goes without saying that zerkers are OP as of now. However, zerkwall camping can be a viable, fun, complex strategy. If zerkwalling a spot becomes effortless, go to a...
  4. MSB3000

Beta Release [Mod] WebAdmin AutoAnnouncer (JavaScript Chat Mod)

Are you kidding?! I made the same exact thing, in Javascript, came here to post it. This is what I get for not searching first... UGH Yours seems to be better by a long shot. I need to take a look at how you got it to work in Greasemonkey, I tried that and failed because I couldn't access...
  5. MSB3000

Nuke/Berzerker-Wall abuse could be indicative of larger problem

I just wanna say, some of the most fun I've had in KF1 was camping spots with a single point of entry. Camping in that control room in Foundry - supports up front, sharpshooter, demo and medic in the rear, and a commando looking out the windows. Camping the small supply room in Departed, next...
  6. MSB3000

Server wtf server crash error "filename not found"??

I was getting the same thing, but solved it: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=112990
  7. MSB3000

Server can't start server with "filename not found" fatal error

All my RAM sticks were fine when they were tested individually, but there was one stick in particular that didn't play nice with others for some reason. It's running stable now after removing that stick. Down to 6gb, but that's fine.
  8. MSB3000

Server Weird Server Crashing

I think it's safe to say that my server is stable now. It's been running for a solid week with no problems. I solved the issue by removing a problematic stick of RAM I found doing extensive testing with memtest86.
  9. MSB3000

Thanks for the info! Come to think of it, there's a chance I have a bad stick of ram. In addition to that, I do have 8GB of memory installed, so it sounds like either thing could be causing this issue. I'll run memtest when I get a chance.
  10. MSB3000

Yeah, it'd be really cool if you let me know how to fix this.
  11. MSB3000

This seems to be the same exact error I'm getting in my thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1442438
  12. MSB3000

Okay, fun new developments. The new server I made crashed too. It must be some piece of hardware in my server PC. I'll try hosting on another computer entirely. In the meantime, here are the latest logs.
  13. MSB3000

I've done a complete re-installation and it seems to be stable for now. The only major difference I can pinpoint is that I installed the driver for my graphics card. I assume that since a dedicated server isn't concerned with visual rendering, that wouldn't be an issue. However, here some of...
  14. MSB3000

No custom files of any kind, and I've used two separate hard drives so far.
  15. MSB3000

I've set up a dedicated KF2 server, and it runs just fine, except every once in a while, seemingly at random, it'll crash. Sometimes it's after only a few minutes, sometimes after hours of full games. I've run it both on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 with the same results, so I assume it must be...
  16. MSB3000

Songs Songs Songs!

I can just mute KF2's music and play a playlist with a music player, sure, but I'd really like for my music to fade, for its title to pop up, and be part of the game. It'd be great if we could specify "trader music", "wave music" and "boss music" too.
  17. MSB3000

What's your personal playlist?

KF1, KF2, Quake 1, Quake 2 and Quake 3
  18. MSB3000

Wiping achievements!?

Way to read the thread. Anyway, KF2 is currently a baby. It's still growing and it's far from perfect, but someday it'll grow up to be big and strong. I don't get Achievement Obsession but I'm not going to bash it either. My advice is that if you want achievements to work fully, wait until the...
  19. MSB3000

Server Ads or Message of the day in server KF 2

I would really really love this too.
  20. MSB3000

Converting KF1 Maps

Forget porting KF1 maps, I wanna see ported RO1 maps. Can you imagine What Danzig or Rakowice would be like?