• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LemoN

Can a Nashorn destroy an IS2 at 4600m?

Be aware that, iirc, those numbers are against a 1x1m target, which is significantly smaller than an IS-2.
  2. LemoN

[Game] Kerbal Space Program

My second real steady orbit... of course I was doing screenshots of the run where I miscalculated the force required for reentry. Result: Kerbalnauts stranded as space mummies in a steady orbit around Kearth... Just for ****s and giggles, tried to go as fast as possible. :p
  3. LemoN

Long range audible bullet impacts on enemy. Why?

One of the things that made me stop playing the game.
  4. LemoN

Too birds with one stone.

Unfortunately, no, they simply make me want to get a refund.
  5. LemoN

Your favourite M16

Seriously?
  6. LemoN

Too birds with one stone.

They indeed missed both birds, but hit a rat instead.
  7. LemoN

Do I Don't I :-D

I'd advise against buying the game in its current state.
  8. LemoN

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

Well, thing is that I started a thread on this issue more than a year ago. ;)
  9. LemoN

SVT40 is WRONG. please fix it!

Well, the 91/30 bolts also are still blued, despite what that Ramm promised it was just a messed up build and would be fixed in the gold build.
  10. LemoN

Weren't the elite assault weapons supposed to be rare hero weapons?

They're obviously claiming bug. But the fact remains that even if it was only limited to the Assault class it would be FAR FAR FAR too much.
  11. LemoN

Bye bye MP40!

Bye bye semi-realism. ;)
  12. LemoN

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Sure, claim bug, I don't buy it. And the fact that the servers are still going to be loaded with fantasy weapons still applies. GG TWI.
  13. LemoN

The Mkb42(H)

They already made me regret supporting them and spreading the word.
  14. LemoN

[Image] The "Awwww yeaaah" Day thread ( Uber day thread )

A cute girl I first met on Tuesday gave me her number today. :IS2:
  15. LemoN

45/100 review score

Funny, you seem to read that in there. In fact, that guy played and liked the original RO mod back in 2004, so I'm pretty sure that he isn't even expecting it to be "anywhere like cod", let alone complaining about that fact.
  16. LemoN

45/100 review score

Agreed. The review is by no means a literary masterpiece, and it certainly isn't even well written, but it's dead on accurate on the important bits.
  17. LemoN

45/100 review score

I think this review pretty much hit the nail on the head. I especially like this part here.
  18. LemoN

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

LMAO. That guy should have lost his job a long time ago.
  19. LemoN

Our Age Range?

20. LemoN

Bayonet effect on rifle zero?

Barrel harmonics & science. DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?